Reviews for The Enemy of Oz
“Cake.”

*dies*

ARGH. IT'S OVER :(

But oh so sweet.

Argh. You must finish Accidents of Fate soon or start something else, cause I'm way too hooked on your writing :D
abookwillchangeurlife chapter 10 . 2/13/2008
where did the story go? Its to good to die! dont be finished!
ElphabaTheDelirious117 chapter 9 . 1/29/2008
Yes, thank you, I like when you get on with things, especially when those things come with long, spectacular chapters.
ElphabaTheDelirious117 chapter 3 . 1/29/2008
What can I say? More and more awesomeness. Nothing unusual.
ElphabaTheDelirious117 chapter 2 . 1/29/2008
I'm not surprised you broke your own heart. This is so sad and angsty and...addictive!
ElphabaTheDelirious117 chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
This was just beautiful. Amazing. I'm glad you clarified the suddenness in the musical, but it isn't as if they could add in this chapter, right?
Lydia Monroe chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
This is a very well written story. I'm impressed, and I loved it! I hope you plan on continuing it!
HC0 chapter 10 . 1/27/2008
This is an incredible, amazing, WICKED story! Please update soon?
Guest chapter 10 . 1/25/2008
Yayy! I've caught with this story! *looks at The Illiad, waiting to be read for class* It was worth it! I would have reviewed the other chapters, but I wanted to see what happened next.

'But her disdain at his weakness was short-lived, as she felt her legs go to mush at the entrance of Fiyero and a few other Gale Forcers.'

-Finally! I've been waiting for them to be together again! ...Is it odd that I wanted to shout out a loud "WHOOP!" at this part...?

'“There's a Goat on the lam, sir,” one guard to said to Fiyero.'

-Hee hee. That line never fails to be funny.

'“Don't make a sound, your Ozness, unless you want all your guests to know the truth about the Wonderful Wizard of Oz... Elphaba, I'll find Doctor Dillamond later, now get out of here.”'

-Okay, am I the only who is devastated that they never found Dillamond (to our knowledge)? I mean, for all we know he was captured and/or killed!

'Both thought they might cry, and were glad they couldn’t be seen by the other. “Where is she?”

“Somewhere safe,” he said, hoping his voice didn’t reveal his worry that she wasn’t all that safe.'

-Um...I don't like where this is going. They have to be *sure* that Fae is safe! Morrible will do something to her! Or maybe even Glinda! You don't know what she'll do in her current state! ...Well, I guess you would know, considereing it's your story. *cough* So, I'm really glad that Fiyero and Elphaba are back together, but we need to get Fae! We need to make *sure* that she's safe! That means, please update A.S.A.P.!
The Phantom's Muse chapter 5 . 1/24/2008
This chapter was so great yet so heartbreaking at the same time!

'“The orphanage?”

“Yes, ma’am, the one on Baum.”'

-Hee hee...Baum.

'“Well, when we came before -”

“We came for the publicity,” he grunted. “I come to spend time with the children.”

He might as well have slapped her across the face. His words stung just as much as his hand would have.'

-*winces* Poor Glinda. I will always be a hardcore Fiyeraba fanatic, but it's times like this that I really feel bad for her. It is rather depressing to think that all she really wants is to have a relationship with him.

'“I can’t get married, and I can’t not adopt this baby.” It seemed as though he was talking to himself, now. “Could I support her, for awhile? Sort of... semi-adopt her? And you could hold onto her, just for awhile? I’ll support all of them, I’ll contribute whatever amount you want to this place -”'

-This part made me want to cry! Poor Fiyero. I love how much he wants/needs to be near Fae!

'So, who could he have, his daughter, or her mother?'

-...*pout* *small voice* ...both...?
Fiyeraba chapter 10 . 1/6/2008
Hey! Sorry i haven't reviewed in a while. Anyway... GREAT Story... LOVE It! Please Update Soon!
MuchTooHighACost chapter 10 . 1/4/2008
it's so cool, i have defying gravity playing in the other room while reading this, it's awesome. great job.
elphaba-thropp chapter 10 . 1/3/2008
Oh my gosh! Talk about powerful! I was afraid it was going to be almost word-for-word musicalverse, but then you hit me with the Fiyeraba love-making. It was tender, heart-wrenching, warming, and steamy all at the same time. I loved every word of it!
Princess Persephone chapter 10 . 1/2/2008
What a reunion! lol! Can't wait for more. How will they get Fae from wherever she is? They're both outlaws now. Update soon!
Princess Persephone chapter 5 . 1/2/2008
He’d made a baby with Elphaba.

Oz.

He wanted to make a million more.

Oh!