Reviews for The Enemy of Oz
Meltalviel chapter 3 . 11/4/2007
If I weren't so tired, I could give you a coherent review, but...

Eh. !incoherentreviewtime

Danderson's daily dose of Mel love!

I seriously envy your writing skills. I don't know what it is, but with just a few words, one paragraph can have me sitting there completely moved. And your characterisation of Fiyero is dead-on accurate, far more than any other I've EVER seen.

Just... kudos.
MuchTooHighACost chapter 2 . 11/4/2007
HOLY CRAP ITS FIYERO AND ELPHIES BABY! AW...

You should turn this into an actual fic, instead of just missing pieces from the show. ]
Fiyeraba chapter 2 . 11/4/2007
This is So Good!

Please Continue A.S.A.P!
Kennedy Leigh Morgan chapter 2 . 11/3/2007
Wow. I'm just kinda sitting here in awe now because...wow. That was beautiful and heartwrenching and amazingly well written and Fiyero was perfect and the baby...wow. I don't have another word, I'm kinda verklempt. I'm so glad you decided to continue this, wonderful, wonderful chapter I'm really looking forward to seeing more!
Faba chapter 2 . 11/3/2007
Eep, you broke my heart too. ;_;

Another idea for one...? I'll think about it...
Meltalviel chapter 2 . 11/3/2007
Aw ;_;.

I had a sneaking suspicion that'd happen, but the last line killed me even so.

Ohh, I'm so curious for this now.

Yay for elphaba-thropp!

Ah *_*

Have I mentioned how much I love you? :O
Faba chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Eh, I'm close to tears... ;_; I loved it so much... and I think you made the right choice of making it 'M'.

Lots of love,

~Faba
MissB8604 chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Absolutely beautiful.

I am literally crying (and I never cry after fics usually), so well done.
elphaba-thropp chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
That was one of the best pieces of writing I have read in a long time. Your characterizations were perfect and the description was beautiful. I actually started tearing up as I read it. Absolutely heart-wrenching. I hope you continue this fic.
clairad chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
A few things!

1. I really like this story, and how it filled in that missing time period. It could fit quite neatly within the canon of the musical, and I love the way you write. You don't waste words, but you have lovely imagery and your characters always seem real.

2. I just read your rewrite of the "Fiyero licks Elphaba" story and cracked up - I'd wandered into the reviews to see what other people had said about that rather fantastic piece of literature, so thank you for making that experience even more pleasurable than I thought it would be!
elphaba reincarnated chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Beautiful... I can't get over it. I'm literally speechless.

e.r.
Zarrian chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
“It’s alright,” he smiled. “Out of all the times I’ve ever put a shirt on, that was, by far, the sexiest.” He caught her around the waist and kissed her, feeling her body melt into his. “If you can’t stay, then I’m going with you.”

best line. EVER.! Greatalious!
Fiyeraba chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
This was really good!

And ur right... i never realized it before, but Elphaba does kind of seem OOC when she accepts Fiyero so readily.

But this scene fits in perfectly
133 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9