Reviews for Rearview
Great story!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/31/2017
Great story!
WRose chapter 3 . 10/24/2017
Oh come on ! Here you stop? What are the tok ras reaction. Sam W?
MadisonAgain chapter 1 . 7/2/2017
I really like this story! I hope you getto finish it! I would LOVE to see Dean go through the Stargate and it's fun to watch Jack and Dean go at it!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/16/2017
I love the SPN/SG1 crossovers you have created! I would love to see this storyline finished!
annnon chapter 3 . 12/27/2015
Nice crossover!
Chris4 chapter 3 . 4/12/2015
Is there more to this? I see the sequel, but it looks like a completely different story. Is this posted somewhere else?
CGKrows chapter 3 . 3/19/2015
Hey, did you ever finish this on another website? You have the sequel to this, but nothing more than chapter 3 here. I'd be happy to read the rest.
Theenglishmanwithallthebananas chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
Please finish this? I really love where this is going. you're characterization is spot-on (which is kinda funny since this was back in like, season 2.) I need to know what happened to Sam!
kitsuneluvuh chapter 3 . 1/17/2015
are you gonna finish this?
acelly chapter 3 . 1/8/2015
Hi,
I love these supernatural/SG1 stories. Please write more! Pretty please with sugar on top with whipped cream... and a cherry! :-)
Thanks.
NogadamoBhitia chapter 3 . 9/25/2014
I wish you would finish this story.
Once Upon a Faerytale chapter 3 . 5/9/2014
But... but. Sam disappeared! Through the wormhole! I know it's been, holy god, seven years, but pretty please would you have something more to post? It's an awesome story, nice concepts and even mix of Supernatural and SG-1 elements in it.
Once Upon a Faerytale chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Oh I love it when an awesome story turns out to have a sequel! Thank you! This 'verse is so cool.
Cindar chapter 3 . 5/1/2014
It would be great if iu updated I would love to see what happens next.