Reviews for Rearview
kitsuneluvuh chapter 3 . 1/17
are you gonna finish this?
acelly chapter 3 . 1/8
Hi,
I love these supernatural/SG1 stories. Please write more! Pretty please with sugar on top with whipped cream... and a cherry! :-)
Thanks.
NogadamoBhitia chapter 3 . 9/25/2014
I wish you would finish this story.
Once Upon a Faerytale chapter 3 . 5/9/2014
But... but. Sam disappeared! Through the wormhole! I know it's been, holy god, seven years, but pretty please would you have something more to post? It's an awesome story, nice concepts and even mix of Supernatural and SG-1 elements in it.
Once Upon a Faerytale chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Oh I love it when an awesome story turns out to have a sequel! Thank you! This 'verse is so cool.
Cindar chapter 3 . 5/1/2014
It would be great if iu updated I would love to see what happens next.
klu chapter 3 . 4/21/2014
This story started out with all the wonderful excitement and humor that the first story had. Because the backstory was established, you were able to get right to the 'good stuff' here, making this really engaging from the beginning.
I saw (via your profile) that you have everything on hold, and you haven't worked on this particular piece in a long time, but when you begin writing again, please consider picking it back up. You have a LOT of followers and I am going to make one more. There are so many places this story can go- and I don't just mean P3X-972 - I look forward to see where you will decide to take the characters, and us all.

Thanks for writing.
Anonymous chapter 3 . 10/27/2013
I hope you have not given up on this series!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
This is such a great story and a lovely sequal please please please tell me there is more, that this is finished somewhere? Keep at it if not, you are doing a wonderful job!
paper0wl chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
Please finish this! The whole storyline is wonderful!
Katie chapter 3 . 5/18/2013
I have truly enjoyed reading this story. If you ever continue it, I will certainly read it.
Wunjo chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
Really LOVE this story arc! Would love to know how it turns out some day.
The Alien of Pluto chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
"It is as much my body as it is his..."
Best cliffhanger ever.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
This is really good, I can't wait to see what happens next, Dean will want to go after Sam. Please hurry with the next part!
Dream's Abyss chapter 3 . 12/20/2012
I know you haven't updated this in forever, but I'm still interested.