Reviews for Under the Stars
sweetnothingshappen chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Lovely! All I can say really!
Dr.Roxas4dawin chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
That sounds like a sweet story. So I'm probably assuming that girl (the OC) is McGonagall's daughter? I found her characterization (and the chemistry between her and McGonagall) to be very interesting.
Niz chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Aww... this is so sad! :/

Very beautiful though.

I love your characterisation of Minerva.

Sweet...profound.

Niz x
SifrNemo chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
(i never believed Dumbledore was gay -_-) but I like the idea of him being with MacGonagall, though I suppose he's much older than her. I love the vocabulary ( i dream mine was that good...)
TheHatDoesNothing chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
AW! that was adorable!
NobodyAtAll chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
This was nice. I don't really go for the MM/AD pairing, but this was a very poignant story. :)
Annamia chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Aww, that was sweet! I like how you never gave the girl's name. It just somehow worked perfectly in the context of this story. And yeah, we know Dumbledore's gay, but who cares? Fanfiction is the place to let your imagination loose. Great job!

-kyra
lovely lia chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
Aw, it was lovely! McGonagall's daughter was a great a mix between Dumbledore and McGonagall. It was good!
Miss Biggerstaff chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
bè? ma come? MInerva e Albus? insieme? con 1 figlia?...wow e chi se l'aspettava qst...d certo nn io...dopo tt gli incroci possibili...harry/draco, draco/herm, Giu/draco, giu/oliver, oliver/draco...oh no no qst no t prego!...ahahaah...nd so on...ki l'avrebbe mai detto...be complimenti soprattutto x l'immaginazione...ma dico: DA DOVE TI VENGONO CERTE IDEE?...c sn rimasta...e poi povera bimba...ke gli muore il padre cosi...stronzo d 1 snape...vbb ma noi sappiamo ke in realtà lui è buono...xkè nn scrivi 1 storia dove draco e snape si innamorano? ahahahahah...no no x carità...NN C PROVARE NEMMENO!

x tvtrb

Miss Biggerstaff
carsex chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
This is one of the most beautiful oneshots I have ever read. Thank you so much for sharing this! I knew it would be Dumbledore in the end, you made the daughter a perfect match between his personality as well as Minerva's.
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
I figured it would be him, I wonder if you molded the daughter after anyone in particular or just made her up, anyways it was really an interesting little fic.

D&S
Muttzrock chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
This was really nice and beautifully written
SCaRoL chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
oh, I still remember you reading it to me..hehe, I'm glad you posted it. This would be perfect for you to send to your univs, creative writing.. ;)

Never stop fanfic, I love anything you write (and DON'T forget to start thinking about the next chapter of your OTHER fic...hehe)
NathanDftba chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
Beautifull story, I loved reading it :)
aloeart chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
i remember this ! jolly good that you posted it!

sorry that i didnt beta it!(sobs)