Reviews for My Hero
Lyzzybelle chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
That was perfect!
beeminionjeran chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Oh my so cute. Dean will always be Sams hero, im sure.

And.. [..]Sam had been ecstatic and dad had been pissed. Just priceless
lav123 chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Like this one shot a lot. Love Sam/dean but I wish stories would have a happy ending like this instead of such sad ones.
LizzieJoe chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
aww.

xx
Re-Used chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
I like the way Sam totally has his paragraphs in order, how old is he in this fic? -I'm not being sarcastic... I mean it.-
penny chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
Great story. I love little Winchester fics and your story filled the void I had in reading a new one admirably. Thank you.
XxCrash.And.BurnXx chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
I ALMOST CRIED AT HOW ADORABLE THAT WAS. I love sappy brother-brother moments. Especially, when its these two. FREAKING CUTE.

Haha. Going in my favorites!

.BurnXx
Meg chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Aww. This is so lovely. My younger sister wrote a three page paper about me titled "A Hero, A Friend, and A Sister" for 8th grade english. I have it taped to my wall. I love that you had Sam write about Dean. And good job with the Batman thing.
Marthienessx3 chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
You're right this is deffinately adorable times a million.

I loved it.
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Sometimes Sappy is nice even for an angst lover like me. I read this just because I liked your summary and wanted to see if it really was adorable. It was sweet. A nice warma and fuzzy.
DeeUnnatural chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
sappy but sweet. I like sweet.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Awesoem oneshot! I figured Sammy's essay would be about Dean even tho he said it was John.

I giggled as Sam tried to keep Dean from fionding his paper-and how awesome was it of Dean to put the essay back so that Sam wouldn't know he had read it!
SupernaturalGal6 chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
You're right...that was adorible. Great job!
Nessie chapter 1 . 10/21/2007