Reviews for Ice Cream and Brownies
wellwisher123 chapter 18 . 6/30/2012
lolz ..luv d ending !
wellwisher123 chapter 7 . 6/30/2012
loved james's protectiveness ...
wellwisher123 chapter 5 . 6/30/2012
"Am I the best man at the wedding? Or will you mock me even more and make me the maid of honor?"
Omg dat cracked me up. I luved it ..but mind it ! Lily nd James ALWAYS !
Screw Pettigrew chapter 10 . 5/13/2011
this s pettigrewed up! (pettigrewscrew) nothing would make me more happy than to be able to cause peter to die a slow and painful death. I hate him. He took James from me! (I actually don't blame Voldemort, nor do I blame Bellatrix for Sirius' deahth...I blame Kreacher!)
Guest chapter 18 . 3/30/2011
Doctor who all the why baby :D
aworldofmyimagination chapter 18 . 10/5/2010
I loved your story! It was fantastic. Thanks for writing it. Lily and James rock!
hem hem no chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
um hi, i was wondering see someone favorited your story and had this other story i really liked but i forgot the name of it so can you give me a list of all the people that faved this. its a good story i readin last year.
elligoat chapter 18 . 4/19/2010
Hahaha. "I search the sky for a blue police box". Gold. I want a shirt like that... Oh gosh, I have no life... I LOVE this story! It's so awesome! But you only mentioned Kevin Chang once, and I believe you could have gotten him more involved... But it was still AWESOME! I love this story! XD! I smile...

-Elligoat

xoxo
pigckle8 chapter 19 . 2/23/2010
OMG YOU HAVE TO FINISH THE EPILOGUE! maybe you can have a sequel after [;
aznchick98 chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz UPDATE plz plz plz plz
LillyJames4ever chapter 19 . 1/18/2009
okay, you have a great story that needs ONE MORE CHAPTER and you haven't posted or updated anything for the ending in EIGHT MONTHS, so get off your lazy ass and give us a FRICKING ENDING!
HarryLovesCarrie chapter 18 . 6/25/2008
OMG that was so funny! "Boom! Boom!" Haha, it's like 3am where I am and I laughed so loud my mom came into my room! Lol.
HarryLovesCarrie chapter 19 . 6/25/2008
Your story is AMAZING! Take your time and make it perfect :D
BabyYoureMyOxygen chapter 19 . 6/19/2008
o we dn't hate u! or at least i dn't! this story is really good, so U BETTER GET A MOVE ON BAKA! srry, im a little hyper! its midnight and i just had sugar!

!
xshrimpyx chapter 9 . 6/3/2008
i really like the fanfics where regulus cares about his brothers. great chapter! can't wait for the rest :)