Reviews for Ice Cream and Brownies
marteeey chapter 18 . 7/20
Sooo I really loved this story about James and lily here, we hardly ever get a glimpse at their HOGWARTS life. It's a really great story :) and I assume it's finished since it's been years since it was written? Or do you still have some secret epilogue hidden somewhere? I wouldn't mind reading that too :D
not used anymore sorry chapter 18 . 6/16/2015
Awe! That's the end?
I keep forgetting this, but don't Jily become Jily in seventh year?
I liked a lot of it. Though this last chapter was confusing!:)
not used anymore sorry chapter 17 . 6/15/2015
Why do you- lemme rephrase that. How do you make me smile like a fool over this story!:)
In other words, Bravo!:) You got that spark!:)
not used anymore sorry chapter 16 . 6/15/2015
Awe! I'm happy and sad at the same time!
"One of those moments that make you smile and breaks your heart at the same time."
~The Graduation of Jake Moon
(I hope those were the right words. I don't have the book anymore.)
You got real talent.:)
~ro
not used anymore sorry chapter 15 . 6/15/2015
Oh no! Get well soon!
not used anymore sorry chapter 14 . 6/15/2015
Gasp! Oh no. No no no no no. Uh oh! Petunia! Please be nice! Doubt it. She's #Not forgiving. "I guess that's what happens when you love 'freaks', Petunia." Rosesnlilies says, with force on Petunia.
Sorry. Had to get that out. See? I get really into any story I read. Especially the ones I really like!:)
not used anymore sorry chapter 13 . 6/15/2015
Poor Sev! *symphathetic smile* I feel bad for him. But he shouldn't take it out on Harry in the future!
Happy Writing!:)
not used anymore sorry chapter 12 . 6/15/2015
*giggles*! That's his name alright. Wait. Isn't it just Harry James Potter? Not Harold? Well, maybe it is. I think this story is incredible.:)
not used anymore sorry chapter 11 . 6/15/2015
My sad tears may have smiled at that last line. I don't know if I would be as strong as Lily. Yeah, she may have gotten a bit depressed, but I would probably do something I might've regretted. I guess I would go insane! Be brave Lily!
Wow! I do really get into this stuff!:)
not used anymore sorry chapter 10 . 6/15/2015
Oh! I know exactly what I want for my birthday. A time turner! I'll make them make one for me! And I can get Peter to stay on the good side, or else... Anyhow. I probably won't do that, but worth a try for a present?:) I think you have a great passion for writing. It's brilliant!:)
not used anymore sorry chapter 9 . 6/15/2015
I hope that's not what really happened!:( (Lily's parents)
And Dover, he's a jerk. And not the good way.
See? I really get into stories!:) And I can't believe you could write that! I mean, it's just so sad! I don't even know how JK Rowling herself could write all those deaths. But good twist to this lovers story!:) I like this story!:)
not used anymore sorry chapter 8 . 6/15/2015
I didn't really understand it, but from what I did, it was really sad.
not used anymore sorry chapter 7 . 6/15/2015
#Awesome! Hahaha!:)
not used anymore sorry chapter 6 . 6/15/2015
Wait. What just happened! Arggh! I have 2 go! Hopefully I can sneak in reading another chapter!:)
not used anymore sorry chapter 5 . 6/14/2015
Oh my. Oh Potter! Oh Remus. Peter you are crazy. And Sirius, well, I don't think he did anything in that last situation. I liked how you made them eat ice cream and brownies together. And wow! Lily can blow up like- like a Weasley! I guess it's not just Weasley, but the fire is for all redheads. There aren't many good reasons not to like this story!:)