Reviews for Beer Five
CarbyluvYTDAW chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Reading the summary I knew I'd love this story and it didn't disappoint me. I loved it! Thanks for the read.
xialemar chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
oh my goodness,i almost miss this story. That last line was very cute i did not see it coming. Very good shot, i love Brass.
HappyPurpleBunnies chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Awe! I don't usually read stories of after Griss and Sara got together, but I'm glad I read this one! Fantastic job!
Albus Paulson chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Wow. Cool.

Nonnie88 chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
:)... o Big smiles from me... Cheered me right up :) thanks..
cinnimonforever4 chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
I laughed my head off! haha hilarious! loved it! :P
Lady Sayna chapter 1 . 1/26/2009

Brass rocks.
Savior Emma Swan chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Aw! I love it! So perfect that Brass, the detective, asks the exact right question! Five beers and Grissom is down for the count- clever and funny!
toothchick chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
I absolutely, positively, totally love this story!
jevans47403 chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Keep the story going please! I can just see everyone's expression on their face now when Brass asked the one question nobody asked but him. Keep it up it's getting really good and its hilarious!
Wintersky17 chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Love it!
vballxox chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
aw omg omg, i loved this story!

i love all your stories:D
ToThoseWhoGroundMe chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
This is a REALLY good story! I would've like another chapter, just to see what happens... But it says this story is complete so... yea

Well anyway, it's a really good story and I enjoyed it a lot! :P
SoS5-16 chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
thisis one of my favourite fics.. I printed it out when yo first wrote it, abut nevr reviewed.. (sorry) I love this, and have jsut found the sequals... off to read more.

ilovegsr chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
What can I say, you keep the characters, so in character. No matter whether its a short story or long story, I never want to quit reading them. Thank you for writing! BTW, I love it as usual!