Reviews for The Taste of Repetition
R.S.L chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
wow that was cute :)
Pixychick84 chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Wow. Im not nessarly a fan of any paring but you really made this work. I can see how she would be facinated buy the name-Heck you got ME saying it now like some sort of bizar soundsign mantra and I cant get it out now. It is intresting.. any who strange and intresting names aside well done!
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
This was so amazing and in character. Great job!
Veracities chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
I read this about six years ago and it's every bit as memorable as I recall. I love how you've turned Grimmjow's name into a theme and how Orihime and Grimmjow just converge naturally like they were meant to be. And I love how the two of them noticed little things about each other-which is what often happens when one has a crush. The character portrayal was solid and the distinction in Orihime's feelings for Aizen and Grimmjow is definitely realistic. Job well done!
Engyinelllaa chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Bahahaha. Love thissss. Irony!
byzelo chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Kyaaaaaaaah! I loved it.
caro chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
haha! i love grimmjow!
Effervescent Love chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
AMAZING. A perfectly in-character Grimmjow/Orihime story. Dark and thrillling. You're a wonderful author. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Yummy. Wouldn't mind saying his name if he kisses like that. ;)
kiddhaku chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
this is my favorite story on this whole website. write more.
nipnag chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
great story! i love the subtlety of it! and i totally understand orihime's fascination with his name.. its really fun to keep repeating grimmjow jaggerjack non-stop! i don't know why but ever since i got to know his full name, i like to repeat it to myself too xD
maggie chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
this story was soooo so awesome!you should make a nother to go with it!
qq chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
wonderful writing! grimmhime is my guilty pleasure lol
CYLi chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Really like this. Unlike most GrimmHime fic, this one is subtle and gives enough to leave the readers wanting more. I like Orihime's facination with Grimmjow's name. It made the story unique and intriguing.

Love it.
H3art Star chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Well it was just so amazing i want more its too good

Great job i love it.

Hah i wish for more stories like this *v*
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »