Reviews for In the Pit of Your Stomach
KagomeGirl92 chapter 2 . 12/8/2008
Lovely. There's nothing more I can really say about this.

I love Rishid. Really, I do, and I'm always quite sad there's so less people who write good fiction about him. Plus, I've always loved the idea of the Rishid/Malik pairing (no matter how much I may love Bronzeshipping). That is actually what draws me into Rishid. It's so easy to see that he clearly loves Malik more than life itself, be it in platonic way or not, and I admire that a lot. It's sweet .

Thank you for writing this! It is unique and interesting and all that other great stuff! I'm wordless in front of your greatness!
casaragi chapter 5 . 9/1/2008
o my love do not hit you head against the table *gives her a tender kiss on her forehead* aa i love Stockholm syndrome ah so tell me why i had a dream that i was kidnap but i did not want 2 leavee ! o gosh my love i miss you so much imma get in yahoo today to be rewarded with ur beauty !
Incuria chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
OH MY GOODNESS! I know that feeling! I get it everytime I meet a boy that intruges me! Thats...not healthy.

This is fantastic, I love the idea behind it and the writing style. It's very well written and thought provoking. Keep up the good work! Are you going to update this again?
journey maker chapter 5 . 8/29/2008
I love this one.. Poor Ryou, he can't seem to be able to break away from Bakrua's hold on him. Please update when you can..
dragonlady222 chapter 5 . 8/29/2008
Good chapter. Poor Ryou. Is the werewolf Malik/Marik?
Cody Thomas chapter 5 . 8/28/2008
Ok, it has nothing to do with the chapter, but I LOVED the end notes. the chapter itself, also very much love. and wait a tick, you're taking REQUESTS for this? how did I miss THAT announcement? I wanna Malik and Ryou one where a jealous Marik finds out! PLEASE?
Cliscia chapter 4 . 3/23/2008
Ah, love it, love,

though I've always been a sucker

for abuse fics.

I really like your writing

It's short, flows,

and I suppose it's poetic,

in a way.

You get the point across without having

to delve into long chapters,

and that's something I admire.

Keep it up.

-maybe you could write

Bronzeshipping next?-

Or maybe I'm just too hopeful.

journey maker chapter 4 . 3/19/2008
I really loved this one. At least now Ryou is free from Bakura's hold and he will be reunited with his family.. Great Story.. Please update when you can...
casaragi chapter 4 . 3/19/2008
i love it, in my opinion it was very poetic you know? the only way to escape was by dying so he die and was free sad but true for this story, i just love it talking about loves how you been? we havent talk in months honey!
Cody Thomas chapter 4 . 3/18/2008
WOOHOO! More angst! and it's s-o-o-o-o-o pretty! And MAN is it a dark one with the kiling of Ryou and all, but it's still very poetic and pretty. I'm SO happy for updates! thank you thank you thank you!
dragonlady222 chapter 4 . 3/18/2008
Good story. Poor Ryo, he's so tortured I hope he is in a better place.
Mittzy chapter 3 . 2/18/2008
cool story
dragonlady222 chapter 3 . 1/17/2008
Poor Rishid. He is really in trouble.
dragonlady222 chapter 2 . 1/17/2008
This was really creepy. You're right though Marik is really a part of Malik. Poor Rishid.
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Seto definitely has issues. I wonder if Jou will prosecute him for the rape.