Reviews for Vulnerant Omnes, Ultima Necat
Zatara1324 chapter 64 . 3/9
First, before I forget, I really like how you took the title and spun its interpretations so many ways, and that those ways reflected the themes of the story. And the way Jack said he was fabulous lol! This was an excellent story; it's very long, and so I was worried that it was full of filler and would get boring. But you managed to keep it interesting. It reminded me of the three movies, how they each had separate main enemies and stories but were all interconnected in the end (if that makes sense, I kind of saw the book separated into 3-4 parts, so that one storyline wasn't drawn out too thin, but its still a cohesive story at the end). Jack and Elizabeth are absolutely adorably, and I really love how you mentioned how the paradox was fixed in the end. All and all an excellent read, thank you very much for all your dedication and the time and effort you put in to writing this for us!
Zatara1324 chapter 33 . 3/6
Zatara1324 chapter 1 . 3/6
*deep breath* bro, that is not how you handle situations.
jerlanege chapter 64 . 6/18/2017
Linda fic, teve capĂ­tulos que chorei sofri junto com eles adorei sua fic!
Aguardando outra.
Guest chapter 64 . 5/25/2017

*clears throat* I'm good. But seriously. I loved this Fict. This was who Captain Jack Sparrow is. I loved how you portrayed him in this Fict. In many of the ones I've read, people have made him seem like a slut and everything. Just because he's a pirate doesn't mean he IS that. Anywho, this was awesome and I loved every minute of it.
Guest chapter 61 . 5/25/2017
Guest chapter 42 . 5/23/2017
Guest chapter 29 . 5/23/2017
Dang it Jack! You're loosing your touch... two people walked in on you two.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/21/2017
My hearts doing little jumps all over the place. After spilling lots tears over this, I'm squealing and grinning like an idiot. Thank you.
OrionRedStar chapter 2 . 1/8/2017
I love your build up of intensity here, where Jack's eyes 'wander' all over her face trying to recognize her...and Elizabeth is so besides herself tender with angst and the dynamic of her WANTING him written so ARE the best, my dear...

Now will you start writing them again!? LOL!
OrionRedStar chapter 1 . 1/8/2017
My dear, this story is being featured ( JAN 8, 2017 ) in the Sparrabeth Chronicles on stop in and see the presentation! :)

Luv ya!
earfluffy chapter 30 . 12/13/2016
I'm sorry, I give up. I just can't deal with Elizabeth's fucking insanity. She makes stupid decisions based on no reasonable grounds and then decides completely against them in moments. I just don't feel like she's a person, just a device to artificially manufacture angst and drama. Also, I'm pretty sure real people in a relationship do things other than make out. I think this is the most I've read the word "kiss" or variations thereon in any work. Even erotica.
earfluffy chapter 29 . 12/13/2016
What. I don't even. I honestly feel like Elizabeth might actually be insane like Jack thought she was. She just does not act like a normal person with normal emotions. It's like she can't have mild emotions at all, she's either euphoric or depressed, in mourning or estatic, with nothing in between.
earfluffy chapter 19 . 12/12/2016
That was daft, Lizzie.
earfluffy chapter 17 . 12/12/2016
Elizabeth is right. That was a miracle. The Caribbean in massively more ocean than it is land, so for them to wash up on an island is a literally incredible stroke of luck, as in, I can't believe it.
1,700 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »