Reviews for Vulnerant Omnes, Ultima Necat
yriz3 chapter 1 . 7/6
I read this tweet today:

“that fic you read and have never forgotten. yeah, you know the one. the one that sits with you and you still think about every once in a while. go back to that fic and leave a comment, telling the author that you’ve never forgotten it”

Well, this is me leaving that comment. Over the past decade I’ve read hundreds of fics and this is definitely one that stayed with me. I remember the tears I shed of this story, again when I reread it 2 years after my first read. I unfortunately don’t posses the way with words like you do, to describe why it has stayed with me till this day. But it has ️
ImaginaryStranger chapter 57 . 4/28/2021
This chapter doesn't make sense... Beckett couldn't have possibly catch up with the Pearl. But alright.
ImaginaryStranger chapter 21 . 4/25/2021
I hope it will be explained how Jack was revived without Elizabeth's interference, because it could've only been him, since Bill would have died shortly after the mutiny.

Anyway, your stories are a sight for sore eyes, and have proven to be simply amazing! I hope you will continue writing story about PotC.
Morleigh13 chapter 64 . 2/8/2021
Woman, what on earth have you done to me? I have homework, a full-time job, and a puzzle I've been meaning to finish for MONTHS now, and I find myself doing nothing other than reading your stories!
I cannot even say I'm a big fan of POTC, but I found myself curious about the ff, since I always thought Elizabeth and Jack were a more interesting combo, and now I find myself devouring everything of yours and I don't know if you realize this, but YOUR STORIES ARE NOT SHORT!
The way you weave the worlds, the way you write their passion for one another is fabulous! I find myself highlighting phrases you wrote. I find myself saying, I will just read for another half hour, and five are gone! I find myself disappointed to come back to the real world with all this boring land and Kraken-less water.
I know it's been a while since you wrote this, but Brava. Truly a beautiful work of art. I would consider it one of the best fics I've read in any fandom.
I can't unfortunately sign into my ff account right now, otherwise I would favorite this.
Thanks so much for sharing your gift!
NoTimeToLive chapter 64 . 11/29/2019
This was the sweetest story oh my goodness I loved it so much it just made me so so happy!
Spidersauce chapter 1 . 6/15/2019
I always liked Jack's little quotes of wisdom, his insight into people. Were always delivered so wellto the point where I can read the one in this chapter perfectly hehe
Joker Army chapter 1 . 4/7/2019
My god, you have another long fanfic with jack and Elizabeth besides ‘have we met before’! I just binged that entire one and now I have this!
Indy the Wonderful chapter 1 . 2/3/2019
This has got to be one of the best things I’ve ever read. Fanfic or not. Really! You are such a stellar author and I cannot wait to read more by you. It was so real to read about the love that Lizzie and Jack bad, and all of your descriptions just made it so easy to fall in love too!
Wolveria chapter 1 . 11/28/2018
YOU HAVE ANOTHER SUPER LONG SPARRABETH FIC?! I am so... happy. I don't know why, for some reason I read this as having only one chapter, and then I realized it had another chapter, and then I looked at the word count and was flabbergasted. Aaah I'm so happy. I need to just go and read all of your PotC fics, don't I? Yes, yes I will.

Does my boy Norrington appear in this one? I am even more excited now. I know I'm like 10 years late to the party, but I'm so happy I have so much good content to read. You're awesome.
Kai chapter 13 . 10/6/2018
I'm giving up here. It made sense for Elizabeth to be kind of out of it after being pushed 11 years back in time but her continued fairy-like brain lapses and focus on kissing and making vague statements is really boring. You can class it up with flowery poetic words, but she's just farting about in the past like a someone with a severe brain injury. I don't know how many different ways you can write that they made out or that she's guilt-ridden at causing Jack's death, but the count is already too high and bordering on dead horse-beating by chapter 12.
MangoSunbeams chapter 64 . 3/9/2018
First, before I forget, I really like how you took the title and spun its interpretations so many ways, and that those ways reflected the themes of the story. And the way Jack said he was fabulous lol! This was an excellent story; it's very long, and so I was worried that it was full of filler and would get boring. But you managed to keep it interesting. It reminded me of the three movies, how they each had separate main enemies and stories but were all interconnected in the end (if that makes sense, I kind of saw the book separated into 3-4 parts, so that one storyline wasn't drawn out too thin, but its still a cohesive story at the end). Jack and Elizabeth are absolutely adorably, and I really love how you mentioned how the paradox was fixed in the end. All and all an excellent read, thank you very much for all your dedication and the time and effort you put in to writing this for us!
MangoSunbeams chapter 33 . 3/6/2018
Miss Spwann HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
MangoSunbeams chapter 1 . 3/6/2018
*deep breath* bro, that is not how you handle situations.
Jerlanege chapter 64 . 6/18/2017
Linda fic, teve capítulos que chorei sofri junto com eles adorei sua fic!
Aguardando outra.
Parabéns
Guest chapter 64 . 5/25/2017
AHHHHHHHH
THIS WAS SO AMAZING! EVERYTHING ABOUT IT!

*clears throat* I'm good. But seriously. I loved this Fict. This was who Captain Jack Sparrow is. I loved how you portrayed him in this Fict. In many of the ones I've read, people have made him seem like a slut and everything. Just because he's a pirate doesn't mean he IS that. Anywho, this was awesome and I loved every minute of it.
1,710 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »