Reviews for Vulnerant Omnes, Ultima Necat
OrionRedStar chapter 2 . 1/8
I love your build up of intensity here, where Jack's eyes 'wander' all over her face trying to recognize her...and Elizabeth is so besides herself here...so tender with angst and the dynamic of her WANTING him written so beautifully...you ARE the best, my dear...

Now will you start writing them again!? LOL!
OrionRedStar chapter 1 . 1/8
My dear, this story is being featured ( JAN 8, 2017 ) in the Sparrabeth Chronicles on Tumblr...do stop in and see the presentation! :)

Luv ya!
ORS
earfluffy chapter 30 . 12/13/2016
I'm sorry, I give up. I just can't deal with Elizabeth's fucking insanity. She makes stupid decisions based on no reasonable grounds and then decides completely against them in moments. I just don't feel like she's a person, just a device to artificially manufacture angst and drama. Also, I'm pretty sure real people in a relationship do things other than make out. I think this is the most I've read the word "kiss" or variations thereon in any work. Even erotica.
earfluffy chapter 29 . 12/13/2016
What. I don't even. I honestly feel like Elizabeth might actually be insane like Jack thought she was. She just does not act like a normal person with normal emotions. It's like she can't have mild emotions at all, she's either euphoric or depressed, in mourning or estatic, with nothing in between.
earfluffy chapter 19 . 12/12/2016
That was daft, Lizzie.
earfluffy chapter 17 . 12/12/2016
Elizabeth is right. That was a miracle. The Caribbean in massively more ocean than it is land, so for them to wash up on an island is a literally incredible stroke of luck, as in, I can't believe it.
earfluffy chapter 13 . 12/12/2016
I'm not really sure what's going on in this chapter. I mean, I understand the idea, but how could waiting three more days do anything? The mutiny was thirteen years ago, it has already happened or not happened. Waiting three days wont do anything, it will just be thirteen years and three days ago, still already having happened or not happened. Unless everything with Elizabeth isn't actually in their past, but in some sort of alternate happening created by Elizabeth's arrival that is going concurrently to the present? And the reason Jack is being affected by it is because Elizabeth is from the original timeline, and as the thing she has interacted most with, he is linked to the alternate timeline through her? I've accepted flimsier explanations from Doctor Who, but still, we need some sort of reasoning here, matey.
earfluffy chapter 7 . 12/12/2016
You know, that really was a fucking idiotic oversight on Tia Dalma's part, I mean, unless she thought of that possibility but just couldn't make the medallion so it would only send back Elizabeth. Though that really has to do more with the complete lack of rules or knowledge we have about how she performs magic. My first thought was to use blood to key it to Elizabeth alone, but, again we have no idea if that's possible or would work.

I imagine the rule it actually operates on is "Whomsoever touched this amulet last shall be sent back to the origin of the spell." Though the ease that Tia Dalma can perform time travel with is really worrying. It doesn't even seem to cost anything much.

Really, this whole debacle is her fault. I'm not sure why she even though sending Elizabeth back was a good idea in the first place.

Anyway, I am enjoying the story and Elizabeth's temporary seeming insanity quite much. Just had a few problems with the premise.
earfluffy chapter 6 . 12/12/2016
Well, I knew something like this would happen, since that /is/ the entire premise, but still, bugger.
DeathCrawler chapter 64 . 11/10/2016
great story just found in this week and makes me regret never reading in this category before will definitely look at your other story i saw
Sleepy Lotus chapter 64 . 4/15/2016
Sparrabeth FOREVER!

Ah what an epilogue! So delightful I might die of happiness! Haha! Where to start? What a lovely turn, the herald became an angel! The kids were so cute! Jack in a wig is HILARIOUS! It would have to be so big to cover the dreds! Haha. The way you illustrated their marital bliss back and forth was brilliant! "We don't get headaches..." Lol! And the coup de grace. AWWWWwwwwwWWW!

Brilliant. You are amazing! You *are* Sparrabeth! :)
Sleepy Lotus chapter 63 . 4/15/2016
Oh my. :D

My heart just SIGHED at reading the ending of this BEAUTIFUL story! What an EPIC adventure! Your understanding of the human heart runs deep, and you write love so exquisitely! This story had SO many elements and you managed to bring them all full circle perfectly! You really outdid yourself with this one, darling. Chapeau. Hats off. Bravo! I bow down low!

"Isn't marriage exciting?" asked Jack in a sleepy voice, after a moment of them just lying silently in each other's embrace."

I loved this part! Haha. It rang so true. My favorite thing to do with my hubby is sleep, I swear to god. Lol!
Sleepy Lotus chapter 62 . 4/8/2016
"Jack's eyelids stilled."

I literally felt my heart STOP when I read this! Oh my god, girl! You are the queen of angst! The grand dame of tragedy! And, the empress of TWIST! What a brilliant turn! The way the pieces all fell into place! ::bows. Kisses feet:: Magnificent! What a beautiful reunion!

Oh and I forgot to say a few chaps back, I love your explanation of love at first sight! :)

And lol! Poor Gibbs is always walking in on them making out. Ha!
Sleepy Lotus chapter 61 . 4/8/2016
Oh my god! OH MY GOD! Where do I start?! Beckett's treatment, ahem, of Lizzy had me on pins and needles! The herald saving her was such a brilliant twist!

"Or ye could just all turn around and run."

LOL! And then you intersperse the tension with such wonderful humor! Ha!

And THEN you tear out our hearts by killing Jack! And you write it SO beautifully! Omfg! Lol. I really would have died if I had to wait for the next chapter!
Sleepy Lotus chapter 60 . 4/8/2016
I love the scenes with Elizabeth and her father, they're so sweet.

"Forgetting was strange, and silence was death's victory."

Such a beautiful line! And so true.

The way you highlight Jack and Lizzy 's longing for each other is palpable! So beautiful and heart felt!

And what a cliffhanger with the white dress! If I had to actually wait for the next chapter I might die! Haha
1,691 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »