Reviews for Vulnerant Omnes, Ultima Necat
jerlanege chapter 64 . 6/18
Linda fic, teve capĂ­tulos que chorei sofri junto com eles adorei sua fic!
Aguardando outra.
Parabéns
AHHHHHHHH
THIS WAS SO AMAZING! EVERYTHING ABOUT IT!

*clears throat* I'm good. But seriously. I loved this Fict. This was who Captain Jack Sparrow is. I loved how you portrayed him in this Fict. In many of the ones I've read, people have made him seem like a slut and everything. Just because he's a pirate doesn't mean he IS that. Anywho, this was awesome and I loved every minute of it.
NONONONO YOU CANT DO THIS!
OMG NO.
Dang it Jack! You're loosing your touch... two people walked in on you two.
My hearts doing little jumps all over the place. After spilling lots tears over this, I'm squealing and grinning like an idiot. Thank you.
OrionRedStar chapter 2 . 1/8
I love your build up of intensity here, where Jack's eyes 'wander' all over her face trying to recognize her...and Elizabeth is so besides herself here...so tender with angst and the dynamic of her WANTING him written so beautifully...you ARE the best, my dear...

Now will you start writing them again!? LOL!
OrionRedStar chapter 1 . 1/8
My dear, this story is being featured ( JAN 8, 2017 ) in the Sparrabeth Chronicles on Tumblr...do stop in and see the presentation! :)

Luv ya!
ORS
earfluffy chapter 30 . 12/13/2016
I'm sorry, I give up. I just can't deal with Elizabeth's fucking insanity. She makes stupid decisions based on no reasonable grounds and then decides completely against them in moments. I just don't feel like she's a person, just a device to artificially manufacture angst and drama. Also, I'm pretty sure real people in a relationship do things other than make out. I think this is the most I've read the word "kiss" or variations thereon in any work. Even erotica.
earfluffy chapter 29 . 12/13/2016
What. I don't even. I honestly feel like Elizabeth might actually be insane like Jack thought she was. She just does not act like a normal person with normal emotions. It's like she can't have mild emotions at all, she's either euphoric or depressed, in mourning or estatic, with nothing in between.
earfluffy chapter 19 . 12/12/2016
That was daft, Lizzie.
earfluffy chapter 17 . 12/12/2016
Elizabeth is right. That was a miracle. The Caribbean in massively more ocean than it is land, so for them to wash up on an island is a literally incredible stroke of luck, as in, I can't believe it.
earfluffy chapter 13 . 12/12/2016
I'm not really sure what's going on in this chapter. I mean, I understand the idea, but how could waiting three more days do anything? The mutiny was thirteen years ago, it has already happened or not happened. Waiting three days wont do anything, it will just be thirteen years and three days ago, still already having happened or not happened. Unless everything with Elizabeth isn't actually in their past, but in some sort of alternate happening created by Elizabeth's arrival that is going concurrently to the present? And the reason Jack is being affected by it is because Elizabeth is from the original timeline, and as the thing she has interacted most with, he is linked to the alternate timeline through her? I've accepted flimsier explanations from Doctor Who, but still, we need some sort of reasoning here, matey.
earfluffy chapter 7 . 12/12/2016
You know, that really was a fucking idiotic oversight on Tia Dalma's part, I mean, unless she thought of that possibility but just couldn't make the medallion so it would only send back Elizabeth. Though that really has to do more with the complete lack of rules or knowledge we have about how she performs magic. My first thought was to use blood to key it to Elizabeth alone, but, again we have no idea if that's possible or would work.

I imagine the rule it actually operates on is "Whomsoever touched this amulet last shall be sent back to the origin of the spell." Though the ease that Tia Dalma can perform time travel with is really worrying. It doesn't even seem to cost anything much.

Really, this whole debacle is her fault. I'm not sure why she even though sending Elizabeth back was a good idea in the first place.

Anyway, I am enjoying the story and Elizabeth's temporary seeming insanity quite much. Just had a few problems with the premise.
earfluffy chapter 6 . 12/12/2016
Well, I knew something like this would happen, since that /is/ the entire premise, but still, bugger.
1,697 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »