Reviews for Smoke and Mirrors
NOLONGERINUSEDELETED chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
hmm. I always thought it would be the other way around for abuse considering Zim is 'allergic', for lack of a better word, to so many things on Earth. So easy to hurt...Oh well. Guess that's for a fic I'll write _ idk probably'll end up writing something totally different. *cries* Why can't I just stick with what I'm writing right now?
Vinillii chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
M.. that was nice.

Abusive ZimDib YUMYUM.

animatedrose chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Kawaii! I love these two! Zim certainly has odd mood swings, but it's still cool! Poor Dib, at least Zim still loves him! I love this story! Keep on writing!
Swing-21 chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
...what a twisted relationship... It was interesting, but I'm not sure something like this is good for anyone, even Dib and Zim. I've had a little trouble following Zim's mood swings and motivations, it seems like he absolutely had no reason to beat Dib up in the kitchen. Zim is usually unpredictable, but a Zim like that? Run, Dibbeh, run!
September's Nobara chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Mildly confusing, though I take it that Dib wasn't exactly faithful? However, I found the imagery and just the use of the language very well done. All in all, quite the fascinating read.

Take care,