Reviews for Claiming
CallMeHome chapter 7 . 2/21/2008
Yay, I got to read another GREAT, FAB., AWESOME Sparrabeth story! This was amazing! :)
Caramel Crazy chapter 7 . 2/2/2008
I loved it! Very angsty, and very wonderful...
ReviewsGalore chapter 7 . 1/27/2008
Story: 7.25/10. I like the basic story progression and I like how it ends, but it gets just the tiniest bit hard to follow in the beginning.

Characters: 6.5/10. I can't really get much of Elizabeth from this - she seems too weepy and I think that she is more independent than how you present her. Jack is better, though I think that you could turn up the volume a little and make him more crazy.

Creativity: 6.25/10. An interesting place to make the story diverge, but this seems like a typical shipper fic in many ways.

Writing: 5.75/10. Your style works well in places - I like the short little sentences. You do, however, have quite a few mistakes in the beginning and you really, really need to use quotation marks for your dialogue.

Believability: 6.75/10. I think that you could give more background and one thing that really made me scratch my head was that Elizabeth had a key to the brig. However, I did find the ending believable.

Overall: 6.5/10. I like the basic story, but you need to clean up your writing and think more carefully about Elizabeth's character, I think.

Professionalism: C . I wouldn't put so much of my personal life in my author's notes and I don't like the fake out in the summary. Most of the notes are okay, though.
Depperanium chapter 7 . 12/20/2007
oh my gosh...Im like, BAWLING my eyes out! That was so sad! Are you going to write a sequel or leave it at that?

Damn these sad fics! They always get me! lol
QueenOfSparrabeth chapter 7 . 12/20/2007
it can't be over! *pouts* sequel?
Sassy Sparrow chapter 5 . 12/2/2007
Don't tell yourself that this isn't your best work 'cause you were still upset - this was great! And I saw that you've used the quotations :o)

Wonderful work! And ignore this stupid willabeth reviewer... seems to have an image complex... ;o)

Take care and please keep it up - I love to read more.

~Sassy~
Willabeth Reviews chapter 5 . 12/2/2007
Delusional. That's all I really have to say about you. Any Sparrabether really hasn't watched the movies, any Will basher who says they love Pirates of the Caribbean is a hypocrite, and someone who thinks that Jack could possibly ever settle upon one woman has something coming.

Sure, you may think he's sexy, but face it. He lives for the sea, the Black Pearl, and women. He could never settle down with just one.

So, I guess all I'm saying is that I feel rather sorry for someone as confused and insane as you. You poor dear.
Depperanium chapter 5 . 12/1/2007
wow that was really good :D It seems you dont write as bad as you say you do when youre angry :) I cant wait to read the next bit of it.
Depperanium chapter 4 . 11/27/2007
ohh cool sparrabethy fic! Update soon!
Jack'struelove chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
I really like this chapter, but not because of all the sexual "stuff". I think you are an amazing writer, but the story has kind of been going around in circles for all of the chapters. First. she is mad at Jack. Second. She is upset about Jack dying and she misses being. The third, she is thinking of the good times she has had. and now the 4th, she is hooking up w/ Jack, but then saying she is inlove with Will...the story doesn't seem like it is heading anywhere
Ditte3 chapter 4 . 11/23/2007
Hurry up please.
Ditte3 chapter 3 . 11/23/2007
It's getting better and better.
Ditte3 chapter 2 . 11/23/2007
Good I like your name.:)
Ditte3 chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
good.
You know who or do you chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
That was terrific! I mean, she is what u call her: A slut :p, however in this case! TERRIFIC writing mate