Reviews for Perchance to Dream
blinddivinity chapter 17 . 8/29/2013
Why is Stan hanging out with those who beat him up?
blinddivinity chapter 16 . 8/29/2013
I'm thinking that this is going to be used against him.
BubbleG00se chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Damn i was expecting that to be Kyle, 'star athlete' 'long stringy hair', did you say them things on purpose to trick us into thinking it would be Kyle, that's good writing.

Excellent first chapter, i can't wait to read on.
Anon1 chapter 11 . 11/25/2011
This is pure genius.
SerenaKyle chapter 30 . 8/20/2011
too much fluff? there's never enough fluff!

I loved this story, is was great! I can see myself reading this again later on !
SerenaKyle chapter 29 . 8/20/2011
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. I just wish it was a bit longer because there's a time skip in the next chapter! 5 YEARS LATER! *cries*

I love this story. I actually like how it wasn't rushed, and I love Kyle's blogs.

ooohh, I don't want it to end! ):
SerenaKyle chapter 28 . 8/20/2011
omg omg.

what's gonna happen!
SerenaKyle chapter 25 . 8/20/2011
Lol. This Matt guy is awesome :P
SerenaKyle chapter 24 . 8/20/2011
I LOVE HOW YOU USED "THE REASON" that song was perfect for Kyle! beyond perfect!

That song brings back memories, and I listened to it during this chapter :P

Stans choice to have sex with Kyle is hilarious !
SerenaKyle chapter 16 . 8/19/2011
LOL. I'm really laughing my ass off at Stan's kiss! lool, it's so late though, so I can only chuckle reallly low D:

wow, that was genius! Lol, I'm loving where this story is going.
SerenaKyle chapter 15 . 8/19/2011
so many emotions. This is very different.

I like it
SerenaKyle chapter 11 . 8/19/2011
I listened to "Show Me The Way" by STYX, and I totally fell in love with the song.
SerenaKyle chapter 4 . 8/19/2011
I'm starting to get scared for this story.. every chapter I'm hearing stan become more and more emotional, and I think that this his how the entire story will go, but I KNOW I'm wrong, so I better continue reading .
Princess-of-Your-Doom95 chapter 30 . 5/28/2011
God, Stan was such an ass to Kyle. Granted I can understand why after all of his abuse. I am so glad I gave this a try! I really liked it!
Genis Aurion chapter 30 . 4/3/2011
I don't remember this epilogue at all O_O Or this story, rather, well vaguely. I think I have a new summer project.

As for how I stumbled upon this again...funny you should ask :P