Reviews for Perchance to Dream
ElenaPhanGirl chapter 30 . 11/21
This was totally worth giving up time I should probably have spent studying. For the ACTUAL review... I think there were a few plot-holes but they didn't bother me that much, Kyle was ooc but I don't mind and Stan's situation was *coughs* less than healthy for 3/4 of the story. Despite all of that, it was a really good read.
(Sorry for my English, it's not my first language)
Strangeressesses chapter 20 . 7/17
Well now the characterization is weirding me out. And Kyle is definitely being rapey. The fuck is up with that.
Strangeressesses chapter 17 . 7/17
I don't understand how that outs Kyle, but okay. I'm really loving this story though, so good
Strangeressesses chapter 16 . 7/17
Holy fucking shit. Reading about Stan doing that fucking sexy hip walk and fucking stick his tongue down Kyle's throat made me laugh for minutes on end. Seriously I haven't laughed so hard in months. All he did was make himself look like a raging homo and he calls himself a genius!? I'm in hysterics. Oh my gosh...
blinddivinity chapter 17 . 8/29/2013
Why is Stan hanging out with those who beat him up?
blinddivinity chapter 16 . 8/29/2013
I'm thinking that this is going to be used against him.
BubbleG00se chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Damn i was expecting that to be Kyle, 'star athlete' 'long stringy hair', did you say them things on purpose to trick us into thinking it would be Kyle, that's good writing.

Excellent first chapter, i can't wait to read on.
Anon1 chapter 11 . 11/25/2011
This is pure genius.
SerenaKyle chapter 30 . 8/20/2011
too much fluff? there's never enough fluff!

I loved this story, is was great! I can see myself reading this again later on !
SerenaKyle chapter 29 . 8/20/2011
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. I just wish it was a bit longer because there's a time skip in the next chapter! 5 YEARS LATER! *cries*

I love this story. I actually like how it wasn't rushed, and I love Kyle's blogs.

ooohh, I don't want it to end! ):
SerenaKyle chapter 28 . 8/20/2011
omg omg.

what's gonna happen!
SerenaKyle chapter 25 . 8/20/2011
Lol. This Matt guy is awesome :P
SerenaKyle chapter 24 . 8/20/2011
I LOVE HOW YOU USED "THE REASON" that song was perfect for Kyle! beyond perfect!

That song brings back memories, and I listened to it during this chapter :P

Stans choice to have sex with Kyle is hilarious !
SerenaKyle chapter 16 . 8/19/2011
LOL. I'm really laughing my ass off at Stan's kiss! lool, it's so late though, so I can only chuckle reallly low D:

wow, that was genius! Lol, I'm loving where this story is going.
SerenaKyle chapter 15 . 8/19/2011
so many emotions. This is very different.

I like it