Reviews for A Wolveween Scare
Nightmare in high heels chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
LOL make more please
MeEksiNs chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
those two are idiots. lol. enjoyed it thoroughly. thanks for sharing it -
Itsa me just less mario chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
gotta say that was pretty funny. i noticed alot of errors tho. each time a new person speaks there must be a new paragraph. that was most of em. Since he couldn’t use the recent candies he picked out earlier, due to the face he used that to scare the kids with. that one didn't make much sense either. btw this is brandon from myyearbook. with work on the basic gramatical(i think thats what those lack of new paragraphs are classified under) errors, and making sum simple adjustments to the wording u use, this could be made alot better. over all i must say it was quite humorous.
LifeBringsMeOnlyTears chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
You already know that I love this one-shot but I promised to post a review!

Hah! They like the line that I helped you with! ) That makes me feel special.

I don't like being called a dork because I don't find myself to be comparable to a male's genetalia. I mean, do you?

Fuckin' monkey is right. -_- Muerdeme Scott de mono!
WCUGirl chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Oh my gosh that was hilarious! LMFAO Loved it...they mess with each other so well...you'd almost swear they liked each other. heheheheheheheheheh lmfao hahahaha
Mary chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
“Yeah well, you can’t take me seriously, when you look like a dork 24/7,” Logan said and sat back down in the chair. Scott glared, "A dork is the male genitalia of the whale, Logan." Logan only smiled behind his mask as he lifted one shoulder. "Like I said, Scooter..."

"Someday it's all going to come back and slap you in the face, Logan," Scott tossed over his shoulder as he stalked away.

I think that was the funniest part out of the whole story! LMAO! Good job! Keep it up! You're doing terrific Sarah! I love it!

And dont get me wrong, the rest of the story was cute, but that part in particular, was freaking hilarious! Loved it! 1 million kudos!

Mar.
emmymae chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Hi,

That was really funny. It made me remember the Freddy Krueger costumes from when I was little. Those scared me so much. It's good to read something funny with Wolverine and Cyclops. Who knew Scott had a sense of humor?

Anna