Reviews for Platform i
mainstreet52 chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
As someone who is both an HP fan and a mathematician, I loved this. I don't normally like fav'ing anything this short... but it's getting faved anyway. Soooo many ideas.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Oh, Moooony. This is now part of my canon – it's so beautifully written!
Phannon chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Wow, this story makes me teary eyed. I love it. It is sad what happened to Remus, and I hope this makes things better for him, if only a little before he shows up in the books. That is, if this was suppose to be in the canon universe.

But whatever, I love it. Thank you so much for writing and sharing it with the rest of the HP fandom.
thearcherballet chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
loved this story!
Ikurus chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
This was really interesting.
Thank you for writing and sharing this.
Beloved the Dawn chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Wow, so funny, and then so sad. I loved the concept of all the different platforms. I really enjoyed this. Good story.
yay chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
I love this entire thing.
Silver1226 chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
Oh that was just magnificent. I love the math jokes, and the emotions as Remus left just felt so real. Thank you for sharing.
HeyI'mTalkingToYou chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Wow. This is amazing.
Wolfjackle chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
This is so unusual, but so good. Very sad, but very well written and very good.

Thanks for writing something that was very good at getting me to relax before going to bed before my exam tomorrow morning!
The Terrible Jester chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
this is rather amazing...
Queer King stephen chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
this was weirdly amazing in a weird way
Rivering chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Very good. Very sad. I really liked the platform numbers.
verity candor chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Awww... wonderful. Very sweet, and the different threads you wove together throughout the story really came together at the end. This just felt very... appropriate. Wholesome. Wonderful.
Avi689 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010