Reviews for Like Having Friends
WyrdeDragon chapter 1 . 2/5
Luna's been my favorite character since I first read OoP and by the end of the book, I was assuming Harry/Luna was the canon couple. So disappointed at what happened with her in 6. But this is the sort of scene I was hoping for . Thanks for doing it so well.
PanonLove chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
It was very enjoyable indeed! It's soooo sweet ;D I love it
alix33 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
AW!
Arpad Hrunta chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Very sweet. I do so love Harry/Luna, and I always like fics where Slughorn's Party turns into an actual date for them. Well done!
Thaumologist chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
I really do like harry/luna, and you have definitely written this well - all too often luna's uniqueness is just disregarded as it is difficult to write, but you used it.

Bravo!

C
Zombie Reine chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
So romantic and sweet, I usually don't read Harry pairings (Probably because I'm addicted to Hermione fics and Her/Har don't do it for me) but this story nearly made me cry. It was kind of sad when she said "Like having friends" and then when he kissed her I couldn't help squealing happily in my chair. :]
ACCT REMOVED chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Very, very nice. This is one of the non-canon pairings I really like though I've never read about it. I loved the last two lines of the story. Really great. Kudos to you! (Kudos has become my new favorite word). :)
Scabbers1957 chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
This was a very sweet story..very good idea of how they could have started the process of falling in love with each other.

These two are my favorite couple.

I'll add this to my favs & community.

LangJai chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Simple and sweet oneshot. Very nice
Death's Love Writer chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Continue with the story. Make it longer. Or make a new one and have it Harry/Luna relationship from Harry's second year from an introduction from Ginny with them falling in love. Other wise good job!
Branswilliam Rochester chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
I'm under Branswilliam Rochester on fanfic but I was too lazy to sign in. This was absolutely gorgeous...I loved it...
Cristalake chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Aw . How cute!
respitechristopher chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Luna/Harry? Pleasantly unexpected, but so believable. Nicely done, capturing this from the female perspective - something I've always found devilishly difficult to do.
DailyProphetEditor chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Oh, interesting pairing, and quite well done. Harry seems very mature here, but then again he is more mature than the age in his passport suggests. I like how you made use of that 'like having friends' sentence, that phrase was one of the best JKR ever wrote to define a character. Luna is great. I always like when people write her in character.
ThisIsRealThisIsMe chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
Loved loved loved! So amazing!