Reviews for Lost and Found
ilovedana53 chapter 8 . 9/20/2013
I feel so bad for Em
ilovedana53 chapter 7 . 9/20/2013
OMG Nic is behind what Liz went through. so happy that Sonny & Spinelli were there for Jason when he thought Liz was dead.
ilovedana53 chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
shows how much trust Liz has in Jason if she left her boys to him. the pcpd are stupid
Mommyzilla chapter 10 . 8/7/2013
Fantastic! This story had it all! Jason stepping up and claiming jake and Cameron; good Sonny; crazy Nikolas; Lucky and Sam losing and Liason together in the end. Well done! Off to the next part.
stonecold46 chapter 10 . 6/27/2013
Loved this one! Nic was a bit crazy for sure! I almost wish that Sonny or Jason had killed him. I also enjoyed seeing Sonny as the friend that Jason as well as Elizabeth deserved. Carly was even an enjoyable character in the story as she offered Jason comfort when he learned Elizabeth died and left him custody of both boys. Thank you for sharing!
ilovedana53 chapter 10 . 5/23/2013
I loved this story and can't wait to read the sequel.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
So far so good, I'm intrigued.
retiredlady chapter 10 . 4/24/2011
Good story!
dlomommy chapter 10 . 2/1/2011
I wish persons such as yourself wrote for GH. This is such a compelling story, it had everything love, revenge, pain, friendship, loyalty, family, drama and action. I would have loved to see something like this play out on screen.
Kimmy123 chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Loved this one.
Marlene Boothe chapter 10 . 1/10/2009
From start to finish, I was enthralled. Fantastic writing ability/skills. Thank you for bringing Liason back to life.
Dreams Shape the World chapter 10 . 1/12/2008
I am shocked that I have not responded to this story yet. It was beautiful. I just got done reading the sequel, and I would just like to say that you have your GH characters down exactly.

LIASON LOVE FOREVER!
pinklady34 chapter 10 . 12/7/2007
THAT WAS AN AWESOME STORY.
MsLCloud chapter 10 . 11/30/2007
hahaha you put Guza in the hospital .
shellybelly1983 chapter 10 . 11/9/2007
That was awesome. I am planning on doing a story myself. And I hope that I can be a good as you or even some of the other authors here on this website. I look foward to any more of your stories. Thank you.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »