Reviews for Castaway
Update please? Love this series!
courtee21 chapter 15 . 6/3
Love this story so much! Love the Alec and Max relationship development on the island
as much as I freaking adore this story I really really can't wait for them to finally get the hell off of that island.
Max knew she'd never live this down, so she pretended like it never happened, cuffing Alec for pointing out her mistake instead. Alec was content to let it slide until he realized-

"He thinks that's my name, you bitch!" He roared when Jaime repeated the directive, waving a hand at his father.

I laughed out loud for a long time at that!
kasia1992 chapter 15 . 3/13
I am a huge fan of this fanfic Absolutly adore the 't wait for next chapter.
Finally, *finally* caught up after rereading this from the beginning and it's just as good the second time around. :-)
I love this story
FlawedPerception chapter 15 . 2/17
Oh my gosh! You updated! Sorry I'm about fifteen days late to recognize this, I finally checked my email! Anyway, I was so excited to see an alert for this story and I must be honest, I thought you had completely forgotten about it! I had to re-read the story before I was finally able to make sense of what has happening, but I don't even care because this is definitely one of my favorite Dark Angel fics in existence!

I'm glad to see that Logan and Max finally had that confrontation that they needed, and that Max finally told him off. I can't help but feel that Logan isn't going to accept this for some reason, I mean, he did just try to kiss Max even though he knew that she was for sure with Alec. Honestly, I think he should be punished for this somehow, even more punished than the pair of shoes and who knows what else currently clogging his toilet. Anyway, I can't wait to read the next chapter! I'm just bouncing with anticipation! And I know we talked about this like a million years ago, but 'Why Them?' should definitely be on your list for updates as well, I mean... it was just getting to the good part! Anyway, thanks for updating hope you had a great three day Valentine's/President's Day weekend!
Update please
Kare38 chapter 15 . 2/8
Really really good!
kezztip chapter 15 . 2/6
Love that you're back! Enjoyed the chapter.
Tracie113 chapter 1 . 2/5
I can't believe u updated this story. I thought my eyes were deceiving me. This is one of my all time favorite Alec and max stories
Ash chapter 1 . 2/3
Yeah, I'm so happy you've updated. I can't wait to read it!
Afrodita745 chapter 15 . 2/3
Damn, that was so good! when I saw you updated, I was sooo happy! I loved this chap, your writing is awesome and I can't wait for more! I'm kinda scared of Sandeman, hope it wont get to bad for Max and Alec. And their son is just too cute! Hope you'll shorten our torment this time and update soon!
CherryWolf713 chapter 15 . 2/3
I have warning bells going off in my head saying *DO NOT TRUST, DO NOT TRUST* over and over again.

I was so excited when I saw you had updated! This has always been and will continue to be one of my all-time FAVORITE Max and Alec fics. I can't wait to read more and to see where this fic is going!

Melissa