Reviews for Castaway
Yukiji Yumemiru chapter 15 . 3/15
Another fic of yours I love. To bad is not finished, still no regrets of reading, I hope you some day come back and take it where you left in the fandom
CornishGirl chapter 15 . 11/10/2016
This is an outstanding story! I knew it was not complete but decided to read it anyway, and am glad I did. Of course, NOW I WANT MORE. You've invested a lot in this, and so have your readers. Finish it for yourself and for us. 8-)
Tzarista chapter 15 . 10/24/2016
A very good read, I loved the interactions between our favorite two characters and how slowly they started their relationship, not just a fast now they are together bit.
The dynamic between them is believable and great
We'll be waiting for more
Guest chapter 15 . 9/26/2016
I love this story. Hoping for an update. Thanks for the great read!
DA Fan 494452 chapter 15 . 9/26/2016
I hope you are going to finish this story as I really loved reading it and would love to find out what happens with Sandeman and the other Transgenics. Please
cendella chapter 1 . 9/21/2016
I absolutely loved this story. I so wish you had completed it. you are a fantastic writer.
AJ Granger chapter 11 . 3/29/2016
Really enjoyed this story. I love Alec and Max pairings. Hopefully, Jamie is not an only child. Curious to see Sandeman and the new manticore. I hope you finish this story.
Ginny A Heron chapter 15 . 2/5/2016
Wonderful story! Please continue and update soon if you can :)
Guest chapter 15 . 10/11/2015
Woah...freaking awesome! You've done a great job of staying true to the characters and really exploring the complicated path Max and Alex would take to getting together...even alone on an island there's no way they would make it easy on themselves.
Would love to read about New Manticore and the evils of Sandeman.
PoisonIvy533 chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
Lol! Loved the Buffy reference!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/26/2015
Update please? Love this series!
courtneesworld21 chapter 15 . 6/3/2015
Love this story so much! Love the Alec and Max relationship development on the island
Guest chapter 10 . 5/14/2015
as much as I freaking adore this story I really really can't wait for them to finally get the hell off of that island.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/21/2015
Max knew she'd never live this down, so she pretended like it never happened, cuffing Alec for pointing out her mistake instead. Alec was content to let it slide until he realized-

"He thinks that's my name, you bitch!" He roared when Jaime repeated the directive, waving a hand at his father.

I laughed out loud for a long time at that!
kasia1992 chapter 15 . 3/13/2015
I am a huge fan of this fanfic Absolutly adore the 't wait for next chapter.