Reviews for Castaway
AJ Granger chapter 11 . 3/29
Really enjoyed this story. I love Alec and Max pairings. Hopefully, Jamie is not an only child. Curious to see Sandeman and the new manticore. I hope you finish this story.
Ginny A Heron chapter 15 . 2/5
Wonderful story! Please continue and update soon if you can :)
Guest chapter 15 . 10/11/2015
Woah...freaking awesome! You've done a great job of staying true to the characters and really exploring the complicated path Max and Alex would take to getting together...even alone on an island there's no way they would make it easy on themselves.
Would love to read about New Manticore and the evils of Sandeman.
PoisonIvy533 chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
Lol! Loved the Buffy reference!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/26/2015
Update please? Love this series!
courtneesworld21 chapter 15 . 6/3/2015
Love this story so much! Love the Alec and Max relationship development on the island
Guest chapter 10 . 5/14/2015
as much as I freaking adore this story I really really can't wait for them to finally get the hell off of that island.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/21/2015
Max knew she'd never live this down, so she pretended like it never happened, cuffing Alec for pointing out her mistake instead. Alec was content to let it slide until he realized-

"He thinks that's my name, you bitch!" He roared when Jaime repeated the directive, waving a hand at his father.

I laughed out loud for a long time at that!
kasia1992 chapter 15 . 3/13/2015
I am a huge fan of this fanfic Absolutly adore the 't wait for next chapter.
Guest chapter 15 . 2/28/2015
Finally, *finally* caught up after rereading this from the beginning and it's just as good the second time around. :-)
Guest chapter 15 . 2/19/2015
I love this story
FlawedPerception chapter 15 . 2/17/2015
Oh my gosh! You updated! Sorry I'm about fifteen days late to recognize this, I finally checked my email! Anyway, I was so excited to see an alert for this story and I must be honest, I thought you had completely forgotten about it! I had to re-read the story before I was finally able to make sense of what has happening, but I don't even care because this is definitely one of my favorite Dark Angel fics in existence!

I'm glad to see that Logan and Max finally had that confrontation that they needed, and that Max finally told him off. I can't help but feel that Logan isn't going to accept this for some reason, I mean, he did just try to kiss Max even though he knew that she was for sure with Alec. Honestly, I think he should be punished for this somehow, even more punished than the pair of shoes and who knows what else currently clogging his toilet. Anyway, I can't wait to read the next chapter! I'm just bouncing with anticipation! And I know we talked about this like a million years ago, but 'Why Them?' should definitely be on your list for updates as well, I mean... it was just getting to the good part! Anyway, thanks for updating hope you had a great three day Valentine's/President's Day weekend!
Guest chapter 15 . 2/10/2015
Update please
Kare38 chapter 15 . 2/8/2015
Really really good!
kezztip chapter 15 . 2/6/2015
Love that you're back! Enjoyed the chapter.