Reviews for Among the Frightened
Coco Black chapter 7 . 7/21/2013
Awe! This was an awesome fanfic!
Kane chronicles chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
love! the among the hidden series it and percy jackson are my two fave books
Guest chapter 7 . 9/26/2012
Srsly there's a person on here hating on your writing okay DUDE this is supposed to be FANFICTION written by FANS!
they'll change the story.
Why would they keep it the same
That would be retadenated.
So fuck off.
awesome
x0xalexis8 chapter 7 . 8/15/2011
is it over?
addierocks99 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
I like it! its really good!
AzaleaHayden chapter 7 . 10/14/2009
this is the ending I'd want!
Fountainous Quill chapter 7 . 10/5/2008
I just wanted to let you know that I love the Margaret Peterson Haddix books, the first one being my favorite, and I think you did a great job in conveying her writing over to a different theme, but the same characters. I love how the same events (at least until the end) happen, or rather fairly similar, but you have a different point of view on it, taking on the meaning of friendship instead of simply survival. I think you did an awesome job with this, and I can't wait to read more of your stories! Keep up with the writing!
Missy-Dedodakes chapter 7 . 4/15/2008
Very sweet ending. Its like those books where you choose the ending- sad, happy, or chicken ending (long story). This is the happy version ending of Among the Hidden, I loved it. :D
Coldbloodonmysword chapter 7 . 11/13/2007
*buzz* Nope. Jen is dead. D-E-A-D. Plus Luke never went to the rally. Sorry, this story isn't as happy as it seems. Plus, they aren't freed in Among the hidden. Its Among the Free. God, get some credentials, and read the book. I don't wanna be too much of a Jackass.
thisaccounthasbeenemptied chapter 4 . 10/27/2007
I finally had the chance to read your story online. The last few chapters are a bit short, but it's okay. Anyway, it's great. I hope you add more stories soon.

P.S. This chapter (four) is the best out of all of them.