Reviews for Realize: Nothing is What it Seems
Trinity23Rose chapter 11 . 8/26/2013
no sequel? Buu... Why is that completed, then?
Jeremy Shane chapter 7 . 10/22/2008
Jeremy Shane chapter 3 . 10/22/2008
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
NeverGoodbyeRoxas chapter 6 . 8/2/2008
This would have been better if it weren't for those notes in the middle of the story. One time was more than enough...but to keep inserting them as a way to explain things in the fic that should have been more subtly explained is distracting.
The Die Hard chapter 11 . 7/20/2008
Hee. As much as I would love to see Chloe and Peter trying to keep secrets from each other, I think those two would come to nuclear warfare sooner rather than later. As for Lana, can we PLEASE put her back under the rock she crawled out from under?
Dazzle Me Again chapter 11 . 7/5/2008
Oh! Great. Sequel!
dh1031 chapter 11 . 7/1/2008
Nice work of ending your story by beginning the next, in a sense. Congrats on wrapping up the story, and have fun on the next!
dh1031 chapter 10 . 6/27/2008
Interesting, neat way of bringing back an old adversary. Looking forward to reading more.
Stephycats7785 chapter 10 . 6/19/2008
Cant wait to see what happens next
Dazzle Me Again chapter 9 . 6/8/2008
OMG, this is such a great story. I absolutely love it. Please, please, update asap!
nrgirl90 chapter 9 . 6/6/2008
wow i think chloe should at least play hard to it up
Stephycats7785 chapter 9 . 6/3/2008
its interesting, i like it.
LilMissCrystal chapter 7 . 2/4/2008
Love the story so far and I cant wait for an update. Just one little criticism: the notes you put in the middle of the story are a bit distracting. The info is helpful but it disrupts the flow of the story. Everything else is awesome though!
CathyCoffee chapter 7 . 1/28/2008