Reviews for A Kiss and Makeup
Kataangfanforever chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
I happen to have loved it! Who cares wat h8rs say? Dont listen to em theyre full of crap. Write wat u wanna write not wat they want you to! Plz keep up the work!
kalicious chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
This is cute. Good job.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
A would read again.

IGNORE THE HATERS DUDEW/MONEY THEY'RE PROBABLY SPITEFUL ZUTARANS.
eyeSharingan chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Oh. My. God.

I'm sorry, but that was terrible. It really was.

Think before you write something like that. Considering age of these two, it sounds weird, and the fact that end is questionable, it's just, wrong.

Dude, try this story again. Actually make it a story, not a silly conversation.

Sorry, but, this was really bad.
Rancorous chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
What is this? Constituted of sap and crap? (Hey, that rhymed, does that mean I is un writer 2oo?)

They are completely out of character, and what the heck are you blabbing on and on incessantly about? This is not description, narration, etc. Lay off the waffy, fluffy, make-you-puke junk. It's degrading. Not to you, of course, because you're already the lowest of the low. But what about the innocent readers who happen to stumble upon such filth? I DEMAND YOU BOW DOWN AND WIPE YOUR FECES OFF MY SHOES! And while you're at it, kindly purge all of your stories as a fannish gesture to the creators. They'd be utterly appalled, devastated, ASHAMED to discover such a horrid little twit such as yourself for a fan.

Wow, that was a waste of time. What was the point again? Oh, that's right, NOTHING EXCEPT FOR KILLING MY BRAIN CELLS!

Have a nice day and lay off the booze, you jerk.
Ty Lee Fan chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Awsome work!
sparkysparkyboomgirl chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
aww its such a sweet little one shot! serious warm fuzzies. keep writing, theres a drout of kataang-ness out there!
MoonlightSpirit chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
This...is...AWSOME! Very original :)
DuHSPaZZiNGFeL chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
*squeals* aww. This is so sweet and very original. I loved it!
SaraHeartsKataang chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
cute much?

good job. really cute and sweet