Reviews for Battle Scars
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
So cute! Loved it.
smc1214 chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
I absolutely adore Weasley brother stories! Especially when it involves the twins and Bill or Charlie. So good :)
Darath chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Lovely!
rawriloveyou chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Very sweet fic, nice to see how George reacted to his lost ear, and nice interactions between the three brothers. Loved it.
Gast94 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
I knew Fred was awake, I knew it!

The story was so great! I loved how it was sweet and nice and then again funny.

My favorite qoute was the one about Harry and the fart, I laughed so hard!

The end makes me really sad...
Art Is The Weapon chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Aw, awesomeness. I liked the idea of George and Bill now having the war scar thing in common.

But the image of 'Uncle Fred' at the end was so sad though. :(
feeltheRUSH chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
As a general Weasley family fan, I freakin' love when I find fics like this. You nailed characterization (and most people have trouble writing the twins so fluently) and the bro relationship between the boys. I'll definitely keep this fic bookmarked. :)
FMistral chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
I've read it 3 times already, and I might read it again soon… I like this story so much! You write the Weasley brothers so well, I actually wish this was in the books.
markedtwipotter chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
That was sweet.
Johanna's mirror chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
This is so charming. And not sad at all because Fred doesn't die. (HE GETS RE FREDDED!) 3
MadCatta chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
:D My god that's awesome... I love brotherly fics xD
QuillForYourThoughts chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY! ahahaha the way you captured George and Fred during a serious time such as the aftermath of Moody's death was perfect! it was a balance of comedy and drama in the twin's lines! my favorite was “That kid feels responsible for everyone and everything. I swear, if you farted next to him, he’d say ‘pardon me’.” i couldn't stop laughhing!

And Bill isn't a major character in the film nor the books but i particularly like how you portrayed him. He has a the calm, joking nature of Fred and George but still is more serious and more mature. Seriously, keep writing fics like these! They're awesome! :)
Remus-Chocolade chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
I don't know whether to cry, laugh or faint, this is beautiful and you've nailed the characters nicely!
destiney-hope chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
wow! this is really good and i really like it . its sad to think that fred wont be around to see all these kids named after is now one of my fav characters hes grown on me and i was totaly pissed when he and Charlie didnt show up in the Goblet of Fire when they were supposed to well i'll tell you something if they miss out Bills wedding the war against voldemort wont be the only war going on!
Wotcher-Tonks chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
I liked this a lot-your voice for the twins is incredible!