Reviews for Waiting
magdilen chapter 13 . 7/2/2012
This was a great story, very touching.
RubbyKK chapter 9 . 4/9/2009
i really liked how you portrayed the James/will dynamic. you really highlighted the fact that had circumstances been different they could have been good friends.
Smithy chapter 6 . 4/4/2009
Will would have Tolliver canned, if he knew what a snake he was.
lynxlan chapter 13 . 11/3/2008
Very good. Quite poignant too. You have captured the characters very well and I like the details you put in. I look forward to following the next story. :)
lynxlan chapter 8 . 11/2/2008
Okay I didn't review the last chapter but for this one I have to comment on the busybody Mrs. Busby. I loved the way that William dealt with her. Perhpas he is more like his mother than even she realizes and has also been influenced by 'Uncle Jack'. :)
lynxlan chapter 6 . 10/31/2008
Lovely chapter. I really enjoyed the way Elizabeth dressed down the tutor. :)
lynxlan chapter 5 . 10/29/2008
A nice take on Elizabeths' mother. This is turning out really well and I am truly enjoying it. :)
lynxlan chapter 4 . 10/29/2008
It's nice to see the relationship that Elizabeth has formed with her son. I am really looking forward to see how you handle the reunion. :)
krizue chapter 13 . 10/27/2008
i realy enjoyed it!
lynxlan chapter 3 . 10/23/2008
I am really enjoying this. I like the idea that once the Dutchman delivers its souls they can find those who also died on land. Everyone has different ideas on how this works and it is all very interesting. :)
lynxlan chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
Just started this one but so far it's great. :)
lateBloomer04 chapter 13 . 2/19/2008
Even with the humor, I found this chapter to be very bittersweet! It killed me that William called his father Captain Turner. *tear* It also killed me that Will's heart wasn't returned to his chest. :( I thought that after the ten years were up and they were faithful, his curse would be broken in his entirety? It's an interesting take on things, though.

The tension between Will and Elizabeth is fantastic here, so great job on that.

Update soon!
Guin Parris chapter 13 . 2/14/2008
What do ye know, right in time for Valentine's Day! :D I loved this! Will and Elizabeth happy together...ah. Can't wait for more!

P.S. Would you mind reading one of my stories? It's Pirates of the Caribbean:Treasures of the Unknown. I haven't gotten any responses yet, and I'd greatly appreciate yours! Thank you, Arigatoi, Shi-Shi, Muchos Gracias, Merci Beaucoup, and Hanon-le!
Sitaray chapter 13 . 2/14/2008
That was beautiful...I love it! And I'm eagerly awaiting What Next!
acacia59601 chapter 13 . 2/13/2008
Great chapter and wonderful story! I'm eagerly awaiting the next installment!