Reviews for What Women Want
great ;)
Cyber69 chapter 6 . 3/18/2003
Excellent story!
I Forget chapter 6 . 1/19/2003
I've had a *cough* person steal my songs once and it f*ching pissed me off! I had no proof they were mine either, just a few witnesses for all but one, which I didn't even have a witness for. Thankfully she lost them before she had a chance to make a carrier with them (she has a wicked voice) but it still ticks me off.

Sorry about that, awesome fic!
Cassidy Peterson chapter 6 . 11/12/2002
_ Hurray! *much applause, dansu*
Cassidy Peterson chapter 5 . 11/12/2002
*scream* Oh no! *cries and stuff* Evil evil evil! *mauls Angelica brutally*
Cassidy Peterson chapter 4 . 11/12/2002
_ Oh, this is beautiful. Steven is terrific! How CAN a person like Angelica have a boyfriend like him? Argh.
Cassidy Peterson chapter 3 . 11/12/2002
Rar. Death to evil homophobes! *maims Angelica brutally* Lovely chapter. Evil Angelica! EVIL!
Riva van Dyk chapter 6 . 10/31/2002
Whoohoo! Another story I get to review today! teheheehee, super sweet! Though that devil of a *beep* should've gotten a more severe punishment!1
Cassidy Peterson chapter 2 . 9/26/2002
_ Fwai...
Cassidy Peterson chapter 1 . 9/26/2002
_ Fwai... Hairdryers are evil! c. Rrrr, evil! EEEEVILLLL! *gnawchewkills all hairdryers ever*
Neptunes Tears chapter 6 . 5/3/2002
Good -

The only thing is in chapter 2 at the begining before Michiru found setsuna in the kitchen she had already taken her shower. But when Haruka comes in you have michiru say she hadent. I was just wondering if you did that on purpose.. ' anyway nice story over all.
angelica jones chapter 6 . 4/20/2002
Cool story I liked it!
Kitty Calnan chapter 6 . 1/22/2002
Oy... was that after the sugar-keyboad incident? *lol*
Kitty Calnan chapter 2 . 1/22/2002
Eek! What the heck's that at the beginning of the chapter!
SoulSister chapter 6 . 11/21/2001
well, the ending did seem a bit rushed but otherwise it was a a great story. *thumbs up*