Reviews for Albus Visits a Psychologist
Purplemorpho chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Great
Autopsy Gremlin chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
This was excellent! I loved it!
BuzzCat chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
*sprints-not running, sprinting- to read next story* I like these. Albus is most definitely one-tracked mind.
CYMKK09 chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Definitely need a sequel!
skrewtkeeper chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Oh! You see, this could be a fic! I love it! xD
GryffinPhoenix3 chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
That was aesome! I think it was kinda funny...every think is related to minerva.
AssortedScribbler chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Very evil indeed! I absolutely adore these Psychologist fics, they're so cute and so funny! I loved the Minerva one, and I love this one as well and I absolutely cannot WAIT for the sequel! Please, hurry!

xxStellaxx
Chloe Grey chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Yay! :D

very nice.
saiyanwizard chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
This was a lot of fun to read! But alas...yes, sadly, Rowling said that she thought that Dumbledore was gay (it's up on HPANA along with some other facts about the series), which makes me sad. I'm not homophobic, but this fact practically sinks the ADMM ship. Thank goodness for AUs! Anyway, nice work, and I look forward to more!

Aloha from Hawaii!

Steph
MoonyIsTheMan chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Good work! Btw, you do know that Dumbledore is gay, don't you? It was in the newspaper yesterday. :)
corkin89 chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
this is good cant wait for the seguel preguel was good too
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
I can't wait to read the next part!

THX

God bless you!
landslide chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Oh i love this! Inkblots, very inventive! I wonder what Minerva would have seen in those (i know she did word association, of course)

Can't wait for the sequal!

~landslide~
NathanDftba chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Yeah! Ohh.. thanks for the prequel, now it's just waiting for the sequel. Really nice story.
Always Hopeful chapter 1 . 10/21/2007