Reviews for Fate Worth Having
Sheilaele chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Please we beg you make more...

You have a lovely start but we need more

Exellent story!

-Chargin
Sarchale chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Very good, excelent start! It could have been a bit longer, like explaining more about this wind power... Since I am a mere human and do not understand any of the higher mechanisms of the great authors... But still, who will the figure behind her be? And please say her name in the story, It would be most helpful. Along with what she looks like as well.

Okay, enough of my babbling, now go write the rest of the story!
Kayli chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
I can't say that I like it yet, it has excellent potential though, its why I'm reviewing so I can wait for the review to turn orange so it shows me you updated. Its just very short so I can't decide whether or not its going to be good. I like you writing style, sometimes though you're sentences are very complicated. And alot of your sentences start with 'She'. But other than that, its interesting. The idea of wind gaurdian is orignal and neat. I hope you update. :) -KC
MoonRose91 chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
NO! Update...please...soon! I love the idea and i want to read more soon.
Soului chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
I like it. You've got a good foundation here, I can't wait for the next chapter. I like how you don't actually tell us about her power, just sort of hint at it. Very nice. I think I might've elaborated a little more on how she got into that situation, you hint that she'd never been to a city before and that her father kept her isolated. It sounds like something that could use a little more detail in the story, maybe a flashback sequence? Anyway, good work.
Trickster91 chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
This story looks promising. I know you said you will be adding other leaguers,so does that mean you will also be adding some JLU characters? I'm putting this on my alert. Keep up the good work.