Reviews for Mystical Cords of Memory
Different Child chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
That's what I wish. I wish to have a brother or sister. I've always wanted that. Technically I do but we didn't know each other till we were older so we don't really talk much. But still, there's a desire there. Being only is being alone.
ijustwannasay chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
That was wonderful! I believe you have the characters down perfectly and it's nice to see an author so passionate about getting that right. I've noticed that in your stories: everyone is in character and all their actions are so plausible! Bravo!
WishingDreamer5 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
For your first attempt, I think you really succeeded in trying to make them all in character. And I think you did a great job in telling something about their bond, because it's something many people tend to forget.
Aangsfan chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
OMG! HURRY!
jliljj chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
that was good you should make more
Skyler chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
Personally, I don't think this is very good as a oneshot. It would make a pretty good series, though. It's way to short for a oneshot, but at a nice length for a story's first chapter.
Winnywriter chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Wow! Very nice!

But now I'm not gonna be able to get my mind off of what happens to poor Sokka!

Well, you've given me something to do anyway!

I really like this! Good job!
libowie chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
I can see Aang wishing for a sister.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
You end it there? Gah!

(coughs) Anyways...very nice characterization. You did it fine, don't worry about it. I would love to see more in this universe from you.

Do you need a website to watch all the episodes? I have one.

Keep writing!
Castoro Chiaro chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
This is the first you've written for Avatar? Funny; you write better than some who write Avatar fanfictions all the time! Everyone was well written and in-character, and the theme was a nice choice. The Katara/Sokka brother/sister dynamic is sorely underappreciated in the fandom, and I've never seen a fanfiction exploring Aang's thoughts on it.

Very well-written and beautiful.

And the Disclaimer Haiku was great xD
roseredautumn chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
yes, you did it right. I really liked the last sentence, and how you made Aang seem more thoughtful than rash.
MyAibou chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
This is really lovely. The three of them have such a wonderful relationship, (and Toph getting added to the mix later was a fabulous addition as well). And Aang really does bear the weight of the world on his shoulders, doesn't he?