Reviews for Shameless
Cartman-Land chapter 8 . 10/19/2013
The best story ive read about Shino and Kiba, I loove it please make more chapters :)
yoyoki chapter 8 . 7/10/2013
It's been years! You so have to finish this shit
BlondieBadCat chapter 8 . 3/17/2013
Wow. I really wish there was more of this to read. I just could not put it down. skips off to check out your other works
Hina Sarutobi chapter 8 . 12/29/2012
Freaking use pixie dust on this story and make a gold hardback one to hide under my pillow to sleep with!

I love this story!
Wheres the next chapter?!
Hariken Hero chapter 7 . 11/30/2012
I really like Kiba's backstory and in a way, Kiba wants Shino to know that Shino isn't the only one who made important lies to his family. Even though their personalities are a stark contrast to each other, they both have the same aloofness from their family members and a certain kind of loneliness, and it's really nice that they finally found each other. I really like this story cos the Shino/Kiba r/s has underlying themes which makes them a beautiful couple. Anyway I hope that you recovered soon and be able to resume your healthy life without complications. :)
Hariken Hero chapter 6 . 11/29/2012
I'm so relieved to know that Hinata doesn't love Shino in a romantic way and wanted to break off the engagement. Anyway, Kiba is just so adorable and cool, and so sweet for devotedly finding Shino's present. Oh and I just love that Shino kept thinking abt Kiba when Shino was with the Hyuuga family and when he's walking with Hinata. Shino obviously likes Kiba back, he's just shy and a bit restrained by his dilemma.
Hariken Hero chapter 5 . 11/29/2012
I feel really bad for Shino cos he suffered a lot deeply inside, both emotionally and physically, and apparently he didn't tell anyone, until he met Kiba who's genuinely interested in him. Shino's parents seem like the traditional kind and would most likely flip out if Shino finally admitted that he's gay. I can't say this enough but poor Shino. :(
Hariken Hero chapter 4 . 11/29/2012
I like the beginning abt Shino contemplating whether Kiba is a friend and finally deciding that he is. Surely Kiba has changed Shino's life and perception of things and people! I love the ShinoKiba interactions and I ESP love how Kiba just waltzed in to the lecture hall, asked for a break(politely) and bailed Shino out.
Hariken Hero chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
Haha Shino shouldn't have let Kiba take them both to a bar less than a day after their meeting, obviously the same thing would happen again!

Aw I tot Shino would've told his parents abt his sexuality..guess not. Hope they won't disown him when they find out. Naruto is really funny, and such an AMAZING friend haha.
Hariken Hero chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
I love this story! I don't frequently watch Korean dramas but I think that the concept displayed in this AU is a great one! I like how all the main characters are openly gay and the society in general has no problem with that. I hope any of the female characters would appear later too!
StrugBlack chapter 8 . 9/16/2012
I llllllllove this! Update soon
linkgirlz chapter 8 . 8/25/2012
Awww! I love this story!
Unknown Poet chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
When I first read the summary, I was like,

"NO HE DOES NOT! KIBA IS HOT!

...Heh, I'm a poet and I didn't even know it!"

And then my brother looks at me like WTF?
nieka1995901 chapter 8 . 3/27/2012
Great keep up the good work. And please write more
NothingToDoHere15 chapter 8 . 3/19/2012
I wasn't really fan of this paring... Untill I read this... Please update...SOOON!