Reviews for Aftermath
Vistragosa chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I love it.

Luna -is- human and yes she may always be strong, but I love how this shows all the little things that scarred her and how she's still traumatized inside.

Also. I have a slight thing for Luna/Neville so that also appeals to me, haha.
pageleaf chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
This was so insightful, so beautiful, so heartbreaking. It was rather gorgeous. I loved it, and it made me ache for Luna, my poor, poor Luna. She always was my favorite.
Cadence Kismet chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
O. I love your writing style. Please write more Harry Potter or Tamora Pierce, because I hate reading fanfiction for books I haven't read, and I'm officially out of your stuff... And your writing rocks. In case I hadn't mentioned it yet.
Unlegally Insane chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
This was incredible and touching and terrifying. Poor Luna! She's my favorite, and somehow I never thought of her problems! Love this!

3 Steel Scorpion
White As Snow chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Beautifully written, and a very sweet ending. :D
Expecting Rain chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Ooh, I like it! Especially the way it was divided up with the phobia names.
blackolives10 chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
I love this. Your writing is incredible!
Moonprincess202 chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
This was very nice.
Moonprincess92 chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
Yes, Luna (/Neville) is the best. No competition. I love the story be the way. Like, really loved it. It was ... yeah. Awsome. D
010101010111111 chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Luna is amazing. I'm not sure she would be QUITE as terrified as she was in this story, but that didn't make it less great. I mean, it was just so *Luna.* You really know her character. And I completely agree: Luna/Neville is AMAZING.
buffalo1fromSalem chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
I like this, it's nice. You are right Luna and Neville do go together so well.
audi katia chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Oh, this was wonderfully dark. I wondered how affected Luna and the others trapped in the cellar would be. I hadn't thought of this many fears for her (I never thought of fearing rats or the color gray). You did a terrific job. Your Luna was perfect. And the little bit of Neville and Luna at the end was fitting. Keep up the good work!
freak.on.a.leash.13 chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
that was awesome. i'm not a big fan of Neville/Luna,but it was just so perfect here, at the end. Loved that you put the phobia names (I would have been far too lazy to look them up:) Loved it, adds to favs
Laine Montgomery chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Hurrah for Luna fiction!

You've created a different sort of Luna here-more down-to-earth, less eccentric than usual, but still really compelling.

Very lovely work!
Echo Chambers chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
That was really good. REALLY good. You obviously put a lot of thought into it, and it shows. The way you thought of all the tiny things, the things like grey and nails made the story really real. I felt like I could understand luna and it all made sense. You're right, she is human, and the fears of the others you included were well thought out too. I'm impressed that you could get so much out of the scene. Great job. I hope you have other stories, because I'm going to go look for them now. Amazing story!

Echo