Reviews for Moonlight: Shadows
Caringheart chapter 8 . 2/26
Really, really, really nice. I love the way you wrote Josef and the fantastic ending. Please write more, thank you.
joaniemc chapter 2 . 8/24/2014
Ah, Josef, no good deed goes unpunished!
joaniemc chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
I like the beginning of this story. You've really caught Josef's character and I can well believe that Carmilla's father hates him.
Lilly57 chapter 8 . 9/21/2010
Excellent writing - an excellent story and Josef has a new human girlfriend named Blair. Hooray for the both of them.
Lilly57 chapter 4 . 9/21/2010
Excellent writing on this. What happens next? And does Josef get a new girlfriend?
Lilly57 chapter 3 . 9/21/2010
Good writing and this is getting intriguing.
Lilly57 chapter 2 . 9/21/2010
Well this is an interesting read. And what has Josef gotten himself in to?
Lilly57 chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Great writing, and Josef has a new girlfriend - a human to amuse him and a human to perplex him and to care for (and to care about).
francis2 chapter 8 . 7/10/2010
That was a cool story, you write Josef well. I also liked Blair. Thank you!
taleanaomi chapter 8 . 6/17/2010
enjoyable tale. the writing was creative, great and had me hooked the entire way through. loved it.
Mistyjay chapter 8 . 7/18/2009
excellent writing, so descriptive, and a great story. Was totally hooked until I'd read it all in one go.
MyLadyLorna chapter 8 . 1/8/2009
I confess to being relieved Blair knew about Josef. It was either notice that he's different or be the silliest college girl in LA. Brilliant tale, vivid and luscious depictions, true to life characterizations, and all the while, just enough Mick to make me grin. Bravo!
MyLadyLorna chapter 7 . 1/8/2009
Excellent. I was always curious as to how Josef might react without Mick around for assistance. I should have known he would be resourceful and successful, as always.
MyLadyLorna chapter 6 . 1/8/2009
You. . .staked. . .Mick!

Now that I've stopped screaming into the computer screen, the concept of a Nazi vampire is bloody brilliant.
MyLadyLorna chapter 5 . 1/8/2009
Brilliant twist making the Jack the Ripper murders the work of a vampire.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »