Reviews for Such a Time as This
mudstalker chapter 8 . 7/2/2010
Hello! This was a very good story with Christian incorporation; I'm a Christian too, and have been trying to figure out a way to minister through fanfic. Very cool. The story was a little choppy, though, next time take a little more time to reread and flesh it out more.
If I May chapter 8 . 1/10/2010
Wow! I absolutely love it. I can't help but admire you for your boldness in professing your faith like this. This story is quite powerful, and I hpoe you realize how much this has touched me. God bless!
albert12 chapter 8 . 4/8/2008
Good story! I enjoyed it very much!
SapereAude03 chapter 8 . 2/8/2008
I really enjoyed this. Thanks so much for the spiritual aspect of the story. I'm glad that there are people out there not afraid to show their faith! Happy writing and God Bless!
An chapter 8 . 1/14/2008
Good story. Im glad to see that you finished it.
shiny cate chapter 8 . 1/4/2008
this was a nice ending. good job :D
scottiedog chapter 8 . 1/4/2008
I enjoyed reading this very much! You did an excellent job with every chapter!

Good Job!
Hope and love chapter 8 . 1/4/2008
I LOVE IT!
shiny cate chapter 7 . 1/2/2008
i like this story its awsome. one problem why is carter calling mitchell sir? they're both colonels so they wouldnt do that. other than that it was good!:D
Hope and love chapter 7 . 1/2/2008
i love it!
scottiedog chapter 6 . 12/17/2007
Please post the second part soon! Definitely looking forward to more!
caitlin chapter 5 . 12/8/2007
Hey! I think your stories going great so far. I think a reveiw from me might make your story worse so don't listen 2 anything I say about it in terms of how to improve it but I just wanted to say that I liked it so far and don't want you to abandon it because then I would be really disappointed.

from caitlin

if you feel the need the need to reply to this email send it to
scottiedog chapter 5 . 12/7/2007
Please continue! I am DEFINITELY looking forward to the next chapter!

This is very good! Good Job!
scottiedog chapter 3 . 11/10/2007
Please continue! Looking forward to this!
zats chapter 3 . 11/10/2007
JUST FOUND YOUR STORY...LIKE THE ORGINAL CHARACTER OF ANDA. GIVES IT A MORE INTERSPECTIVE VIEW OF THE TEAM. REALLY CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE.