Reviews for Full Circle
Mrs. Quincy chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
That was beautiful and inspireing
Grey's Princess chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
that was... impressive. i like it!
Kuroi Garyuu chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
This is such an amazing one-shot! I love how they jumped together and the full circle analogy.

WOuld it be selfish of me to ask you to write more stories like this?
GoodyGoody23 chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
It was nice, and I think your shot at Edward's POV was fine. Perfect for this kind of writing, where he doesn't think as much as listen. Usually he thinks a lot though, so keep that in mind. I loved it. :)
lolly12 chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
I thought you did a great job writing from Edward's perspective. And great story.
shel chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
what a quietly sweet scene...interesting idea of bella's that she's come full circle and well done seeing her through edward's eyes...thanks for sharing!
madd.z chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
this was really good, i enjoyed it :) is it just a one-shot or are you planning to continue? i hope you are.

xx
Eicklehart chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Aw ... that's so sweet. For your edward POV i think you just need to put in more varied emotions, and he would be thinking a LOT. Just complicate the character a bit more and you're there!
HarryWhoFanatic chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
*smiles* Oh, but this was fantastic. Very brilliant idea, I love the way you described their jump, stunning job.

HWF
BloodsuckingLeech chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
I have goosebumps. Honest to God goosebumps. And tears in my eyes. I love that she felt him looking and the way she looked at him with her eyes and lips...poetry.

Some writers write Edward like he's talking from a Harlequin romance-very flowery, very stiff and formal all the time. Your Edward is trying to process what this all means for Bella, as the changes in his long life will only be through his love for her. I think he's more natural here and for once is beginning to see the good that often comes because of our darkest hours. You did Edward and Bella well and Stephenie proud.

Thanks. BSL
Vividus chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Aw... That was so cute, Ren! I loved it. And it was just so fluffy... As promised.
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5