Reviews for Pills
only-because3 chapter 14 . 4/13/2008
oh snap!
onetreefan chapter 14 . 4/13/2008
oh geesh! i cannot wait for more!

onetreefan
whiters chapter 14 . 4/12/2008
Good ud!

realizes what she needs to do.

And I love tutor mom for talking

to Brooke about Lucas and her.

I look forward to more.
etfanalltheway chapter 14 . 4/12/2008
YES! i have been waiting for her to tell lucas. plz let it come out. brucas belongs together. great story. cant wait to read more
itsallgleektome chapter 13 . 4/4/2008
PEYTON LUCAS PREGNANT GIGANTIC EW!

PEYTON SPEEDING BUS BYE!BYE!PEYTON! YAYAYAYAYA!
onetreefan chapter 13 . 4/3/2008
oh boy... haley isn't happy... and if haley isn't happy, lucas knows it! i cannot wait for more!
whiters chapter 13 . 4/3/2008
I'm glad we saw some Haley.

Too bad she thinks Lucas and Peyton are doing fine

or maybe she would say something.

I loved this and can't wait for more!
missdenmark chapter 12 . 4/2/2008
great chapter,a bit short but good nontheless! UD again soon!
onetreefan chapter 12 . 3/31/2008
good update!
only-because3 chapter 12 . 3/31/2008
jeez, so sad
only-because3 chapter 11 . 3/30/2008
even though you're chapters are short, they're always so heartbreaking
evergloweyes chapter 11 . 3/27/2008
I just read all eleven chapters in one sitting. It's not one of the typical stories that I read on this site. Normally I avoid stories that are mainly dialogue, but for some reason this story works with mainly dialogue and not a lot of other text describing the situation or setting or anything like that. I really like this story. I hope Lucas finds out about Peyton's lie soon. Brooke needs to tell him. Update soon!
onetreefan chapter 11 . 3/27/2008
yikes. i can't wait for more... maybe lucas can be cleaning out the bathroom and notice that peyton's box of tampons is open and it should be since she's been "3 months along"

brucas!

onetreefan
broodyprettygirl chapter 11 . 3/26/2008
I think the chapters need to be much longer. All of what you have so far could be combined into like two chapters. I really like the idea you have going and the way you are writing it is different, and interesting, but there should be more depth and more to the chapters. When i started reading it thought it was going to be more like a oneshot type of a story, only spread out a little, but it's not that. I liked the feel you had going with the first few chapters...and now it's just kind of being drug out. Anyway, I really am looking forward to an update to see where you plan on going with this.
missdenmark chapter 10 . 12/10/2007
Wow this is so different from anything other that I have read but I like it! so I hope you will continue on writing this story because its great. so UD again soon:)