Reviews for Sting
Krishka chapter 9 . 2/14
Wow the writing was really good. I like the odd pairing of Sasori and Hina, sadly there are very few stories of these. But somehow I didn't quite understand the last chapter. I have only seen initial 40-50 episodes if Naruto, so I don't know Sasori's pshyce very much. But if you could add Sasori's point of view in the end as to why he buried, et al. It would be very much helpful. The ending seems incomplete, so I hope you follow it up with a sequel. Though I'm all for happy endings this story sadly can't have one. But your writing skills are amazing. The way you describe nature scenes with such details it all adds to the story's charm.

Have a nice day and keep up the good work
Guest chapter 9 . 6/19/2015
This chapter was unnecessary you know.
just me chapter 9 . 4/7/2015
! Did sasori perform reanimation jutsu just before she was dying? And saved just enough chakra for him to go away?
midnightgamin chapter 9 . 11/18/2014
You made the pairing realistic, endearing and believable. I love the way the story creeps up on you. I would say this is more friendship/drama than romance. Well romance too (the good type that makes your heart clench) where the two characters don't just fall in love, change hearts like changing clothes, ride rainbows and all that crap with happy endings. The good type of romance is tragic and sacrificial (except for Romeo and Juliet cuz they're either hasty or fate just hates them :P). Anyway Sasori justified his actions and decision though in his own twisted way. The conclusion suggests that they would never meet again. :(
Olive343 chapter 9 . 7/1/2014
Well that just happened. Good, if somewhat confusing by the end. I did quite like this all the same though, it was very sweet even if Sasori plays the cradle-robber.
aurora0914 chapter 9 . 12/3/2013
This story was really good... but I feel like there was no closure. No ending. :/
I didnt understand the last chapter. Your writing is really good, though.
sunhex1120 chapter 9 . 7/29/2013
I don't understand. It was good but I don't understand the last chapter.
Zenx chapter 9 . 5/29/2013
The way you write is simply amazing, and visual. I wish that you would have followed up with that one-shot, but I suppose you do not write anymore... you made two people that would never meet seem like a realistic, in character story.
lilacblossom chapter 9 . 3/16/2013
I really enjoyed this story! The ending was so cryptic tho
woodlandfairykirk chapter 9 . 9/10/2012
whoa. this was really good and kinda creeped me out(:
CaptainCynical chapter 9 . 7/23/2012
Oh my gosh, that was amazing! I just loved this story. Sasori/Hinata is a very strange pairing, but you made it make sense. And I just love your style of writing. All the little stories captivated me as much as Hinata. Your portrayl of Sasori was wonderful to read as well. I can't help but wish there was a happy ending for them - being the sucker I am for romances - but it would never have worked. Keep up the good work! :D
tori chapter 4 . 6/22/2012
DUDE THIS IS FREAKING GREAT AMAZING
TheGirlWithNoIQ chapter 9 . 6/12/2012
OMG! What a great writer you are...

I like how you wrote the story, and I think you had Sasori quiet well. I loved how you wrote the story and the surprinsingly ending. Great story!
deideiblueeyez chapter 8 . 4/18/2012
Disturbing, but one of the GREATEST character studies of Sasori I have ever seen. Seriously... He's a psychopath.. or has the brain of a shinobi. Instead of letting her live, he'd rather kill her to prevent the world from tainting her. He probably had the disposition the whole time he was alive; I think everyone does in a way, it just depends on what happens to you to have those feelings appear in your psyche or surface to be seen to others..
Nightshade1994 chapter 9 . 10/23/2011
I really like this story! it was a shame they couldn't be together but oh well. you written this very well :)