Reviews for Come What May
EternalEquality chapter 2 . 3/27/2012
As much as I love this story... when will you finish The Bolton's Must Die?

I loved that story so much!

-NSC
daydreamer299 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
love it- looking forward to more!
Steph2013 chapter 2 . 3/1/2012
Awesomeochapter!Can'twaittoseewhathappendsnext!Uupdatesoon.
Steph2013 chapter 2 . 3/1/2012
Awesomeochapter!Can'twaittoseewhathappendsnext!Uupdatesoon.
bubzchoc chapter 2 . 2/29/2012
great chapter
Sarah Clapham chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
I really think you should continue this story because I would like to know if Troy will remember Gabriella or if Sharpay will finally have Troy. I have also enjoyed the first chapter.
does it really matter chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
please make another chapter, so much suspense. I Love It!
troyella2468 chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
loved it
heysoulsisterx chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Please update this soon! This is amazing!
bubzchoc chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
cant wait for more
bieberisthesex chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Please continue!
melako17 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
stupid sharpy, why is she trying to ruin everything even gabi and troy's relationship. she should just be with zeke and stop ruining troy and gabi's love life.
pianogrl16 chapter 2 . 5/16/2008
Please continue! I like where you have gone with the story and the idea...

please, please, update!
infinite.exs.and.ohs chapter 2 . 3/28/2008
OH-MY-GOSH!

i couldn't stop crying when i was reading this story! please update ASAP becuase i can feel that this story has great potential and could become like a really fantabulous story! sharpay is such a b*. argh! makes me wana knock her in the head with a huge reality check.. though who doesn't?. i feel for gabriella. its so emotional if you experienced your love getting hurt. and she was there wen it happened.. she saw EVERYTHING that happened and i feel that that's really sad. omg im like so emotional right now i cant think of another word other than sad. lol! poor troy! get well soon! LOL!..

UPDATE SOON PLEASE

XOXO
charmed4eva112 chapter 2 . 2/1/2008
OMG, this is another great story from you. I cannot believe Sharpay's being so selfish. How dare she? He had blood coming out of his head, Sharpay! You should have listened to Ryan. I cannot believe Troy's not going to remember Gabriella at all. And Sharpay just might win this time, which I hope she doesn't. Poor Gabriella. I feel really sorry for her. I really hope Troy wakes up in the next chapter, or the one after that, because I'm dying to know what happens now. Please update soon!