Reviews for Identity Crisis
Layla chapter 9 . 8/7
Hey jelp! I just wanted to say that I love your stories so much, I read few of them like: Sight for sore eyes, Eye see, Just a hint of passion, Restless, Identity Crisis ( although sadly incomplete) and I even have The horror of harmony hill in my reading list.
Please don't give up on this story, I really, really liked it and I think it would be nice if you end it because it's really good and you're a genius. Please don't give up on this story.
Bek chapter 9 . 4/15
Is this story on hiatus/cancelled now? I've somehow only just stumbled upon it and am now sad as I realize the last time it was updated was in 2009!
katelin.beukes chapter 9 . 3/7
Yes considering you haven't updated in like, about 7 years a cliff-hangar would not have been nice at all
bart.grudzinski chapter 9 . 2/16
this is great hope to read more

keep up he good work
MusicAnimefreak chapter 9 . 1/12
You wrote in your bio that your stories are not abandoned, that it's just on hiatus. It's been years since you updated and I've read this for the umpteenth time. I hope there's still hope of you finishing your story.
PlumeVif151 chapter 9 . 9/15/2015
Aw I really like your story ! It's really too bad that you've stopped updating it...
Guest chapter 9 . 6/29/2015
I know it's been almost six years but would you please consider updating this story? it would mean the world to me and I'm sure a bunch of people feel the same way i do just think about it please
eumenida chapter 9 . 3/3/2015
when are you going to update this story? i like it very much ... plz as soon as possible plzzzzz
Parnita chapter 9 . 2/22/2015
I really liked this story.. Even more than sleepless night..
U can NOT abandon this story at such crucial moment...! Noooo... I want updates! New chapters!
Finish the story! U promised!
SupernaturalHearts chapter 9 . 1/17/2015
So need the next chapter. Found your first story by accident and fell in love with it and when I finished immediately found this one. Great job.
ZapHats chapter 9 . 8/7/2014
Why did you stop? I want more. You got me addicted to your amazing writing. You're the one responsible for this. Now you better take responsibility and WRITE MORE!
Ann chapter 9 . 3/28/2014
Update pllleeeaassseee!
Lexus Sky chapter 9 . 3/18/2014
This story takes me on a feels trip to a feelscoaster. I... this story and your restless sorry are two of the best I've ever read! I have laughed my ass off and cried my eyes out (not entirely appreciated, for I don't like feels trips) multiple times. I'm looking forward to your next update!
noMuku chapter 9 . 2/20/2014
This chapter is all very...sad.
aede chapter 9 . 2/14/2014
seriously it was the best story ever. i would be so happy if you continued the story. The story was fluent and we could imagine the characters actually doing all this : the action in the other stuff (cought) it wasn't boring at all. s it said to know that you're not continue the story going to continue the story.