Reviews for Identity Crisis
I know it's been almost six years but would you please consider updating this story? it would mean the world to me and I'm sure a bunch of people feel the same way i do just think about it please
eumenida chapter 9 . 3/3
when are you going to update this story? i like it very much ... plz as soon as possible plzzzzz
Parnita chapter 9 . 2/22
I really liked this story.. Even more than sleepless night..
U can NOT abandon this story at such crucial moment...! Noooo... I want updates! New chapters!
Finish the story! U promised!
SupernaturalHearts chapter 9 . 1/17
So need the next chapter. Found your first story by accident and fell in love with it and when I finished immediately found this one. Great job.
ZapHats chapter 9 . 8/7/2014
Why did you stop? I want more. You got me addicted to your amazing writing. You're the one responsible for this. Now you better take responsibility and WRITE MORE!
Ann chapter 9 . 3/28/2014
Update pllleeeaassseee!
Lexus Sky chapter 9 . 3/18/2014
This story takes me on a feels trip to a feelscoaster. I... this story and your restless sorry are two of the best I've ever read! I have laughed my ass off and cried my eyes out (not entirely appreciated, for I don't like feels trips) multiple times. I'm looking forward to your next update!
noMuku chapter 9 . 2/20/2014
This chapter is all very...sad.
aede chapter 9 . 2/14/2014
seriously it was the best story ever. i would be so happy if you continued the story. The story was fluent and we could imagine the characters actually doing all this : the action in the other stuff (cought) it wasn't boring at all. s it said to know that you're not continue the story going to continue the story.
Llovely.220 chapter 9 . 1/30/2014
6 years , why you do this to me :'(
MrsTDCC17 chapter 9 . 1/25/2014
I CANT WAIT FOR FHE NEXT CHAPTER
beyondreasoning62 chapter 9 . 1/3/2014
seriously up date like right now.
i dont care if this is not a review
secretparadise.mine chapter 9 . 1/3/2014
AAAAAAAAAAAA UPDATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
secretparadise.mine chapter 2 . 1/3/2014
illasakura _ tamako yahoo . com
:) I TOTALLY LOVE THIS CUTEEEEEE!
AmaterasuUchiha96 chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
I loved this story and Restless! Please finish this! A story as amazing as this one cannot go unfinished!