Reviews for Identity Crisis
Ranzilein chapter 9 . 4/18
Hey there :)
I dont know if I already reviewed this story, I actually read it a few years back and wanted to read it again :) I really love the way you write and make the story so exciting. It really really bugs me that you havent updated in years and it makes me so sad :( I hope youre doing fine and that you maybe come back one day and finish this beautiful story!
loreally47 chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
How can I contact the author!? I need to know who happens next!
vampkitten81 chapter 9 . 11/20/2016
Why u no update this story? I love it but it seems like u dropped it...
Layla chapter 9 . 8/7/2016
Hey jelp! I just wanted to say that I love your stories so much, I read few of them like: Sight for sore eyes, Eye see, Just a hint of passion, Restless, Identity Crisis ( although sadly incomplete) and I even have The horror of harmony hill in my reading list.
Please don't give up on this story, I really, really liked it and I think it would be nice if you end it because it's really good and you're a genius. Please don't give up on this story.
Bek chapter 9 . 4/15/2016
Is this story on hiatus/cancelled now? I've somehow only just stumbled upon it and am now sad as I realize the last time it was updated was in 2009!
katelin.beukes chapter 9 . 3/7/2016
Yes considering you haven't updated in like, about 7 years a cliff-hangar would not have been nice at all
bart.grudzinski chapter 9 . 2/16/2016
this is great hope to read more

keep up he good work
MusicAnimefreak chapter 9 . 1/12/2016
You wrote in your bio that your stories are not abandoned, that it's just on hiatus. It's been years since you updated and I've read this for the umpteenth time. I hope there's still hope of you finishing your story.
PlumeVif151 chapter 9 . 9/15/2015
Aw I really like your story ! It's really too bad that you've stopped updating it...
Guest chapter 9 . 6/29/2015
I know it's been almost six years but would you please consider updating this story? it would mean the world to me and I'm sure a bunch of people feel the same way i do just think about it please
eumenida chapter 9 . 3/3/2015
when are you going to update this story? i like it very much ... plz as soon as possible plzzzzz
Parnita chapter 9 . 2/22/2015
I really liked this story.. Even more than sleepless night..
U can NOT abandon this story at such crucial moment...! Noooo... I want updates! New chapters!
Finish the story! U promised!
SupernaturalHearts chapter 9 . 1/17/2015
So need the next chapter. Found your first story by accident and fell in love with it and when I finished immediately found this one. Great job.
ZapHats chapter 9 . 8/7/2014
Why did you stop? I want more. You got me addicted to your amazing writing. You're the one responsible for this. Now you better take responsibility and WRITE MORE!
Ann chapter 9 . 3/28/2014