Reviews for Sharks in the Water
SlashAddx chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Okay, so you wrote this ages ago, but I know that no review is ever to late. This was so fantastic. Really, lovely work.
xlizardbreath chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
This was amazing. Now my favorite Across the Universe fic to date. Wonderful work. :3
CrescentSapphire chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
yay!

pretty much perfect.
The March Hatter chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
this is graet and kinda sadangrydeppressingwonderful. i love it!
Firespirit1 chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Man, I don't know what to say other than it's perfect- details, dialogue, characters, everything just spot on and lovely. Even though it has a happy ending, I'm still left with an ache.
BitterGrin chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Wow, great story. I really liked it.
Dark Cascade chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
This is cute and I liked the angle you went with the whole Lucy/Jude thing...I like it a lot...Go you
amamsy bruh chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
This is the most beautiful and incredible Across the Universe story I've read.

Everything was just right.

I couldn't find a single flaw.

Just amazing.

aww max

and aw billy-hugsbilly-

that was beautiful

i especially liked

Jude grinned, and Max felt like he had been wandering for a very long time and had just found home.

aww

amazing.
Bjafi chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL! Your descriptions and dialogue and subtleties and everything! Awesome. I almost cried at one point, and fanfiction NEVER makes me cry. Lol! This is fantastic. Instant fave and I'm gonna have to find your other works.
TuesV chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
You are an absurdly good writer.
lollipop chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
this was fantastically beautiful

i love it

please write more! Max/Jude is my obsession.
emeraldwolf chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
So few Max/Jude slash around the internet these days. _ I hope more people will see the movie and decide to slash these guys.

Your fic was really beautiful. Your Max was intense. Just the way I like it. _ Rock on!
Nobody chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Wow. That was amazing.

And that's really all I have to say.