Reviews for Strategic Brilliance
ShivaVixen chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Wow, Kaku mad, a very rare sight ...
MahagwayTheArcher chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
it was very amusing. Kaku made quite a quick and effective strategy in order to get back at Jyabura. I think that it was short but brilliant and the narration was just as good. please keep up the good work and it would be lovely if you would write more about them :)
thablueGRRL chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
rofl rofl rofl!
A Neverending Dream of Flight chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
This is brilliant. I loved the character interactions, and the thought processes were very in-character and hilarious. The pause both when Fukurou arrived and after Kaku kissed Jyabura were described really well and I could almost feel the dawning horror. I particularly liked the small part where Jyabura couldn't help but aknowledge the kiss as a strategic move, it made the situation all the more humorous. Great job and keep up the good work
Rimecchi chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
After reading Nearly all of your OP stories, I've come to conclusion that they're the BEST I've ever read! (Besides, you have a lot of JyaKaku, which no one else seems to have thought of...) And I apologize in advance for having to favorite like... six of them. 8

Anyway. I really like your style! The use of words is just right, and I think you've pinned their personalities (which I admit is hard for me to say since I've never read OP in english so I have no idea how fandom works Kaku's speech out) and- well it was just. Just awesome. So awesome that I can't even write good crit.

Good work!
Shiruy chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
*nyahahahahahaha* *cackles evilly* Kaku is simply amazing. XD “You bastard,” Jyabura said, with something approaching horrified awe.
Greenkat chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
"It was actually less of a kiss than a small-scale violent mauling performed orally..." That is a brillant line XD I cracked up so hard after reading this fic. You are made of pure awesome.
tobi-chan66 chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
GYAAH! I thought i was onna die laughing when i finished this! it's freakin brilliant!
animatedrose chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Awesome story as always! Jyabura and Kaku are my two favorite CP9 members! I love this story! Keep on writing!
Mr. 4 chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Wow, everyone's in character to a T!
MangoPirate chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Another winner from you. Stellar, as usual; your CP9 fics never cease to astound me, and I'm always so happy to see you've uploaded something new. Great job!