Reviews for Starry Night
Jigglywigglypuff chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
very cute...and hot! tastefully written. i didn't cringe at all. loved it. great job!
blue-eyed-lullaby chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
For someone who doesn't think themself "sucking" in writing romantic love scenes... you're nuts.

That was brilliant! Wonderful imagery, and just dripping with smex. Loved it.
Hallwings chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Awesomely awesome, man!
mV'-'Vm chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
This is the best Zelda x Link i've read so far, well done

also check my story, it's not romantic (after the first chapter) but it's Zelda and that's what matters, right?
unknown chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Wow, that was really...oh, I have to say it, THAT WAS SO COL!
indigenousbleu chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
dayum

i dont even know what zelda is but that was hot!

:]
somethingborrowed3 chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
You write lemons as well? Amazing. Did you take a writing class or something like that? I think you could easily become a professional writer if you wanted. Good job!
Babyimready2go chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Woah! That was freaking amazing. I've never heard of a guy who wrote lemons though, lol. You should hit me up sometime, I have a myspace.
Hylian Dragoness chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
holy crap, can you write a lemon! i got to read the others that inspired this kickass fic!
sweethonesty524 chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
...That was HOT...

Woah, baby.
Twilight Queen chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
YES! A LEMON! Your story collection is now COMPLETE!

But don't let that stop you from writing more... namely a lemoncoughcough.
Rapndash chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Good story. It's odd and yet satisfying to see that my stories have helped to inspire others...especially one as good as this. Keep up the good work.
zelinkLUVR chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
OMG, that was HOT! write more!
silkysun chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Yay! Congrats SirJoshizzley on the first lemon you've posted. It was quite an entertaining read as I very much enjoyed Charm Bracelet. Please write some more. You are wonderful deer! :) Keep up the good work and thanks for the "Timeless" promo. ;)

-silkysun-
Too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Ah, yes! I've been waiting for a lemon from you since THAT scene in Sensei. -Very- hot, I require more! )
48 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »