Reviews for Bad Day
penny chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
This is such a cute story. Sam's my favorite character too. Sarah is a cool character addition. I love brother bonding stories and yours is one of the best I have seen on the site. Great job.
laynee chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
the dialogue was fantastic...you have really great, witty lines. i can't write humor very well, so when someone gets it right it's nice to see.
deanandhisimpala chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
lol! great little story. Even though I'm very obviously a Dean girl, this was quite amusing and I really enjoyed it. You wrote Sam really well (and Dean lol of course but the way you wrote Sam really stood out for me here), everything about him was perfect. Thanks a lot for a great story. :)
Amy chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
This was cute. I could see Sam walking in front of a car in his anger and then meeting up w/the chatty Sarah. Lol. It's nice to see a woman who's fun, can keep the boys on their toes, but isn't annoying. I loved Dean's threat about driving through town yelling Sam's name out the window. And the brother interaction was great.
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Lol what a funny story! Even if it was a Sam's story, I'm really glad Dean join in the fun!

Lol, my favorite is “Define ‘run in’, Sam.”! I can't believe Dean hang up on Sam!
daisymaygirl1 chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Well this die-hard Sammy girl certainly enjoyed it. Angsty, angry, hurt (well, bruised at least) Sammy and snarky, over protective Dean make for a perfect fic. And I loved Sarah, she was great.

"I’m not sure if she wants to mother us or lock us in the bedroom."

I had to laugh at that, it describes my feelings for Sam perfectly. LOL!
lili20 chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
That was so cute! I have a silly smile on my face. Great work.
KatieLB chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
LOL the last line is classic... crack me up. Great job on this story, great job on sweet sarah and I think you wrote the boys perfectly... i can totally see Dean pacing in the hotel room as he asked Sam to describe 'run-in' LOL perfect.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Awesome oneshot! Sammy was lucky even tho he was having a bad day-being hit by a car could have been much worse for him! Loved the way that Dean picked at him about Sarah!
Surplus Imagination chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Fun story. As closer inspection for 'road-rash' would have been enjoyable. I liked Sam's 'totally fine' look and Dean's "define run-in'. Thanks!
Ivy3 chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
LOL! This was so adorable.

"Sam found himself wondering if she actually needed him for this conversation."

“Don’t worry, I’ll go through the whole crossing the road thing with him later. Guess he must have forgotten it first time round.”

Both Sam and Dean cracked me up. And Sarah was alright, for an OFC.
Manavie chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
That was really awesome story. Simply adorable and I love the brotherly banter [You do it really good :)]. and the big bro Dean. I like Sarah. She has been really good to the boys.
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
That as a good story. I actually saw some people leaning out the car window yelling for a guy they were trying to find so that part made me laugh. Nice job.
heather03nmg chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
That was adorable, loved the brotherly banter! Great job as always!

Now stop fretting over those idiot reviewers and go update that fic!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Thanks hon that was awesome, read the whole thing with a smile on my face, the perfect birthday present! Just love how you phrase things

“Oh my god! Are you alright? Wait, that’s a stupid question – I just ran you over, of course you’re not alright!”

Sam found himself wondering if she actually needed him for this conversation.

“Actually my brother raised me. My Mom died when I was a baby.” Sam blurted out, before he could stop himself.

What the hell is the matter with me? he thought, appalled that he was now giving his life story to complete strangers.

“No! Could you get your mind out of the gutter for just one second?” hissed Sam, seeing Sarah grin out of the corner of his eye. He felt himself going red again and wondered if it was actually possible to die of embarrassment.

Sam groaned and slid down the seat.

Next time he was definitely looking both ways.

And making sure it was a speeding car he stepped in front of.

Could have quoted most of the story, but just picked out some of the lines that really make your writing of the boys so real and in character!

Also imagined the whole thing playing in my mind as I read, you were so in Sam's head with his thoughts, as quoted above and you also had p*ssed off and concerned Dean, a wonderful combination, totally down pat!

Sam winced at Dean’s tone. It somehow managed to convey the fact he was both relieved and homicidal, which was quite a gift when you thought about it.

Absolutely loved every word, a great story, the boys so well written, Eric Kripke really should seek you out to work on the show! Thanks! I'm almost speechless for once!
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »