Reviews for Abandoned
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 21 . 2/13/2013
love it
Supernaturalloverja chapter 21 . 3/26/2011
I love your story and Alex! Jensen Ackles is sooooo hot!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 21 . 11/25/2009
Wonderful! They finally said it to each other D I wonder if Max too had the ability upgrades that Alec got too (or did she only get the runes)?

Great story and I'm glad they are together (as always D)
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 20 . 11/25/2009
Aww! Alec's realization is so sweet D I love Alec! He just keeps on surprising me D
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 19 . 11/25/2009
OMG ALEC! I just thought the reaction would be the same like Max's was...i'm worried now!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 18 . 11/25/2009
Moments with Ben interrupting Max & Alec are always hilarious D Great work! No more Logan D
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 17 . 11/25/2009
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! Finally they are together D
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 15 . 11/25/2009
OMG I love the kiss! I didn't want her to run away yet it was a typical thing for Max to do...wonder what Alec was thinking after she ran D

Love your writing, its awesome!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 14 . 11/25/2009
Very interesting file she found D I wonder if Alec knows!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 13 . 11/25/2009
Breeding Partner reasoning! I can't wait. Glad Alec's back D
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 12 . 11/25/2009
O

Logan's so heartless towards Ben! I wonder where Alec went...
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 7 . 11/25/2009
Alec's confession wasn't something I didn't expect...Alec can't die!

Excited about these changes in the story (that's for sure)
alliekiwi chapter 21 . 8/2/2009
Great story! I really enjoyed Max etc having known Alec previously, and that Ben lived, because it made the Alec/Ben interactions very interesting.
dancer in the rain chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
amazing story i loved very much one of the best that i read abaut this pair you have amazing gift for writing
ChaiGrl chapter 21 . 6/12/2008
I really loved reading your story and not just because I got to picture TWO Jensen Ackles! LOL. I just thought it was a really original ideal. I enjoyed seeing how Ben, Alec, and Max would interact with eachother. You kept to their core personalities yet made it into your own! Thanks for a great read. Take care and Happy Writing!