Reviews for Of Loyalty and Watching Over Kings
SmileRen chapter 2 . 12/16/2011
Beautiful. Please write more! XD
yashi14 chapter 2 . 3/5/2011
You really are a wonderful writer. Being in a similar situation, I can relate to Tamaki's feelings and actions. Heck even my friends don't kno anything important about me and they kno it too seeing as they confronted me. Ah I really shouldn't be saying all of this, but I felt that u really needed to know that I can understand Tamaki's situation. School and friends are a safe haven for me too. Anyways, again, lovely story.

Btw, I hope you update To Live And Breathe Again soon...I'm dying to know wat'll happen next!

Yashi
Tanigi chapter 2 . 1/8/2011
Very sweet. :) Bee-yoo-ti-ful friendship, and I actually really like your characterization of Mori-I don't think it was OOC for him to be so 'talkative' with Hunny. :P

Thanks for a fun fic!
Reidluver chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
I think it was awesome! :) I'm pretty sure that Mori talks a lot more in his cousin's presence, because it would be rather one sided, so it works. :D And the appearance of Kyoya was awesome! :) Seriously, this is a great story and I'm so happy to have been able to read it. Thanks!
Reidluver chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
This is just the sweetest thing! :) And might I thank you for making this a friendship fic? Pretty much all the fics on here are about romance and while that's okay, there need to be more friendship fics cuz that's the main reason why I like Ouran so much. :) This is beautifully written! Mori is my favorite and I just luv how you had him watch over Tamaki, because I also find Tamaki to be a wonderful person. They all are, really.
Bexi chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Hey, I was just wondering whether yoy are going to get around to adding to this story or whether it ends here. It has been such a pleasure to read and I love LOVE the way you write Mori. I feel so sorry for Tamaki and would like to know what is going on, because it could be ANYTHING. Plus, I'd love to see the other hosts make an apperance and for Kyoya to have a bigger role.

Please, I hope this story is not abandoned.
hopeindarkness chapter 2 . 7/7/2009
i want to know why Tamaki is sad ): [and yes, he's an excellent actor so he is still troubled probably]

lol Mori-sempai and Kyoya are softies XD

and i agree with you, i think that Mori-sempai would be more open with Honey-sempai, and i dont really mind the lenght...i like it better this way (long instead of short)

**are you continuing this story? 'cuz it was last updated in 2007 ): please continue it ):
hopeindarkness chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
oh noes! why is Tamaki sad? what happened to him?

aww Mori is so cute being all friendly and concerned about his friend (:
Tony Tony Asako chapter 2 . 1/22/2009
This is a very good story. Please, update soon. I'm really enjoying it.
DemonGirl13 chapter 2 . 12/16/2008
i love it!please update this story soon
to lazzy to log in hahahaha chapter 2 . 3/21/2008
OH wow... how have i not noticed this story before? can't wait till the next chapter i love mori! and he's so nice to tama-chan x
Charecua chapter 2 . 2/25/2008
This story is just sublime perfection! GO Mori and Tamaki!
yuMeNami chapter 2 . 2/13/2008
this is really nice...a fresh story.._..update!
loretta537 chapter 2 . 12/21/2007
ok now we have to find out why tamaki didnt want to go home and everyone convince him to let them know what's going on and to let them know whats going on.

i also believe that mori would be more open around people he knows and trusts alot, which is one reason i think that mori/haruhi is a good pairing.
AryaHP chapter 2 . 11/24/2007
Well written, loved it, it would be great to have another chapter to tie things up