Reviews for After the Fall: Rise of the Fallen
David Fishwick chapter 19 . 2/13
Brilliant and thanks for writing.
angeliena chapter 16 . 1/4/2015
angeliena chapter 11 . 1/4/2015
Oh my...
angeliena chapter 2 . 1/3/2015
angeliena chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
Oh my god! So good!
Lillipip chapter 19 . 8/25/2011
Hi, I just found your story and think it is terrific! Great story and well thought through. I will check out your other work. Found your livejournal too and subscirbed me to "War of Angel"... God I can't wait to read it. I listend to the "I am Legend" Soundtrack while reading your fic and... lets just say... I cried a lot... very emotional!

PS: I am going to read "We are Legend" now *smile*
afan21 chapter 20 . 5/22/2011
OMG! I just found the link to this story on your lj and read it straight through. I ADORE this follow-up to "Not Fade Away".The slow and progressive healing of Angel and the slow evolving of Illyria. Words won't do justice to my feelings right now. Just had to let you know this will be one story I re-read. Going back to your lj now to read more!
EmeraldWings90 chapter 17 . 2/5/2011

One thing I don't understand: Sunnydale has collapsed into a crater a year ago. Why are they still there?

EmeraldWings90 chapter 9 . 2/5/2011
You made me cry.

I love it when that happens.

EmeraldWings90 chapter 7 . 2/5/2011
Definitely one of the more unique post-NFA fics. I especially love your Illyria. She's great. XD

clandestinequeen chapter 9 . 8/29/2010
Great chapter. You seemed to honor everyone in that, only tape missing now is the 'rats' one! ;)

I love how the god-king now wants to be Illyria, accept her humanity and whatever else is with it. She's sweet! The whole hugging thing is just... adorable!
clandestinequeen chapter 7 . 8/29/2010
Love the bonding that seems to be going on between the two. It's quite enjoyable to read, especially because he finally seemed to have been granted chance to attain an understanding of her moods.

That whole mention of the vampire and her being pissy about the fight. ha-cute, especially the little antidote in which he'd thoughtfully given his own suggestion. It made me laugh.
clandestinequeen chapter 5 . 8/28/2010
You definitely make me appreciate what Illyria 'could' have grown into as a character. I like the mother hen look on her as hard as she is. I think it suits her... and the line about calling out to love, very beautiful.
clandestinequeen chapter 4 . 8/28/2010
Illyria going so far as to actual talk to herself or well unconscious Angel is sweet. It's even funnier that she'd scold him for forcing her into such human trails too. Lmao.
clandestinequeen chapter 2 . 8/28/2010
Some people write Illyria as though she later dismisses the thought of Wesley all together. I like that you have her unconsciously grappling with human emotions (which had you been an actual writer would totally explain why! ;-) ) for him and who she thought to be her friends although very much her insensitive godly-self when it comes to Eve. You've pretty much got her character down.