Reviews for SWAT Kats: Endgame
Bill Hiers chapter 1 . 4/13
Looks good so far. I'm gonna have to step up my game to hurry up and get my own fanfic finished!
Ghost of the Dawn chapter 16 . 3/18
I really enjoyed the Stealthkat chapters better than the Bell Tolls. I loved what you did with Felina. While I haven't read every SK fanfic out there, I personally have never seen Felina go vigilante before. It was just so much FUN to see her shrug off the rules and do things her own way. And she is scary when left to her own devices. The villains don't have a chance. I like her alias, too. Lioness suits her very, very well. And it was just a blast to go on this ride with her as she takes this new step on her life. I also like that you made sure that she still had a way to earn money and pay the rent despite her night life. I've seen many a vigilante fic that doesn't take into account that the super heroes still have to pay the bills. It makes it more believable.

A friendly critique: In chapter 10, Felina's research leads her to discover who the Swat Kats's true identities are. Then in chapter 16, she is surprised when they land in salvage yard, 'They were sitting there... and I never knew.'

Also, Felina's... expropriation of the Stealthkat didn't sit with me too well. The second this new jet was mentioned I knew she was going to get it somehow, but I couldn't see a way for her to take it without it feeling like she was stealing it. Her taking it from Hard Drive after he stole it is like stopping a bank robbery, but taking the money for yourself. It wasn't right. Merely Callie saying she could have it wasn't right either. Just because she's deputy mayor doesn't mean she owns that jet. A lot of people worked really hard for that jet and Callie just gave it away to a mystery vigilante who pretty much stole it in the first place.

In reality, that's a decision that could make her an enemy to the Enforcers. Perhaps even cost her position in office. Which would actually be really interesting to see. Maybe the story is even going to go that way. I get the feeling Callie is going to go the same way as Felina and end up as one of the Swat Kats. Chances are, she'll no longer be in office when that happens.

On the whole, I am enjoying the story. It's been very engrossing and emotionally involving, hence the long review. I look forward to seeing what will happen in the next group of chapters.
Ghost of the Dawn chapter 5 . 3/11
I had a hard time getting into the first few chapters. They were a bit wordy and didn't seem to be going anywhere. But when you reached the Bell Tolls chapters, it feels like you've hit your stride and the quality of the writing went up.

I totally had a fangirly moment with Callie and Callista's talk about T-bone. I do love that pairing, it's the reason I decided to check out further chapters despite my disinterest in the beginning of this fic. I'm glad I read further to this chapter. The dialog about knights was beautiful and romantic, and I loved it.
Type your review for this chapter here...
dax0042 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Ok I'll give it to you like it is. You have good skill but you are so full of your self that you think some people like my self and others are you have so many fans that look up to you that you let your pride get the best of you, so I say your good, but that dosn't matter to me. What matters to me is that I try my hardest to make a story. So keep up the good work. Love each and evrey one of your stories.
dax0042 chapter 70 . 10/16/2012
Nice story, but it was to long for me. But have you read my story time of the hunt?
Constanza Rose chapter 20 . 9/25/2012
This story totally makes up for the fact that the third season never saw the light of day! It's dark, edgy and action pack! It's M for a reason but you execueted all themes in tasteful fashion.
Constanza Rose chapter 11 . 9/24/2012
Holy hot damn! I'm so glad I found this story!
Imaginationqueen87 chapter 3 . 6/8/2012
Coldn't Chance and Jake just say they were ex Enforcers and eleminate thr suspicion they just dredged up? Oh well, great story none the less.
LM chapter 9 . 4/9/2012
You know, your uncle, despite being an asshole with personal reasons, Felina, has a point. Your mindset is only as good as long as you have your plot armor. If you LOSE it...well...you may not have time to regret where he might have been right.
LM chapter 7 . 4/9/2012
Wow, he just tossed the corpse into the gears? Even considering the mental stress, that's pretty brutal.
LM chapter 6 . 4/6/2012
Chance is lucky he didn't paradox himself out of existence there (his guilt is part of what made him who he is. Assuage it, even a bit...pebbles in a pond). Personally, if I was the Pastmaster, that's exactly what the point of this whole exercise would have been.
LM chapter 5 . 3/31/2012
They fought for two hours straight? Wow, the Swat Kats and the Enforcers must have one hell of a stamina training program...and they must also reek to high heaven now. On the plus side, T-Bone's cold sweats will go unnoticed among the odors.
LM chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
...wait, this is a world of anthromorphic cats...how do they know who Sherlock is?
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 29 . 2/20/2012
I had always thought Dark Kat was cool in his own twisted way, but you just pushed him into Complete Monster territory. And I have no respect for a Complete Monster.