Reviews for Dirty Deeds Done Dirty Cheap
jasper03 chapter 2 . 12/1/2008
The only good prank I've pulled on my sibling lately was decorating their face with cheap kid make-up while they were sleeping. Do you know how difficult that stuff is to get off? Kid didn't have to go to school the next day because it wouldn't completely come off. Bright red lips, dark red blush and a kind of electric green eyeshadow. Shoulda got a pic. I got into trouble for that one, but it was worth it just to here them scream when they looked in the mirror...evil laugh..
LadyLinteweth chapter 2 . 12/31/2007
Freaking hilarious
Lisa chapter 2 . 12/21/2007
Ooh...keep going! LOVE the humour...lol Sammy was gonna die from a heart attack..hehe
Mizackles chapter 2 . 11/30/2007
OMG love it! This was so funny!

I love the way you've captured the essence of Sam & Dean and the ways the brothers are trying to out do each other amuses me greatly!

Fab :D

- Suze

x
FeathersAndPie chapter 2 . 11/29/2007
Whoo. Awesome, as always. But I think it's kinda cruel to prank Sam with the killer clown. xP Poor Sam.
FeathersAndPie chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
Woohoo! Love this story...! Please keep on updating... :D

Oh btw, I'm NatMuffin at SFU. xD

And I'm Asian too. xP

Ok. Laters!
GhostBehindYou chapter 2 . 11/25/2007
-dies laughing- LMAO! That's awesome! :D Love it! The pranks just keep getting better and better. Well done!

"“No Sammy. It really WAS THE killer clown himself. He decided your time was up, and asked me to help. It was really fun. Afterwards, I met the tooth fairy!” Dean said this sarcastically, but at the same time, he was removing his hand from Sam’s shoulder, where he had placed it in his haste to see if his brother really was all right. Now that he saw Sammy was not going to die of a heart attack, he was going to relish in the success of his prank."

That was fantastic xD Whoot, I can't wait for more. x
tona234angel chapter 2 . 11/25/2007
that was awesome, specially the clown part.

I don't know if this would be a good prank, but 2 of my little brothers like to light each other on fire using brake fluid and matches. They have yet to get hurt doing it.
GhostBehindYou chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Whoot! Fantastic start xD An all-out prank war. Excellent. Can't wait to read more.

And yeah, without cussing and swearing Dean wouldn't be Dean.

Update asap x
Mizackles chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Awesome!

Loved the humour. And the boys pranks with each other.

Would love to read more...re the case and more brotherly antics.

- Suze :)
tona234angel chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
I love it. Please keep going.