Reviews for The Purgers
ginryuumaru chapter 4 . 10/8/2010
I decide to read fic once more I want to say "you are too UNDERESTIMATED Alviss and Dorothy". In anime version Alviss ever fight Ginta, Dorothy, Nanashi, Alan all by once. And the result is: Ginta and Dorothy run from battle, Alan, and Nanashi was knocked down. And he ever fight Orb once, and made Orb suffering. And Dorothy win when she challenge diana right? So, why hallowen can knock her down with single blow using napalm death? Even hallowen got stronger, he can't beat Dorothy with a single blow like that! And why candice can defeat brikin that easly? She didn't entered the training gate before it! How can she got stronger like that?
ginryuumaru chapter 25 . 8/14/2010
Great story! This is the real war! (I think)
Vampire Kurama chapter 25 . 8/18/2008
o.o good ending, i skimmed through the chapters (like 1-2 min per ch.) and although ginta wasnt in it till ch 25, it was really well-written! GREAT JOB! XD

vamp
Vampire Kurama chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
wow, sounds pretty interesting, but if ginta's not in it i'll discontinue reading it b/c i'm a ginta fan-girl *sweatdrops* i like the fact that you were able to finish a story (i can't do it for my life o.o) the stories i write at home never end, like they just want to keep going! .

vamp
Samcyxk chapter 25 . 2/28/2008
Probably the best Mar fanfic I've ever read. That was purely amazing
CRAZYkilt chapter 4 . 12/16/2007
erm sorry about the qns on Snow in the first chapter..i jumped to conclusions too fast.. since now is chapter 4, i think i should ask you..what happened to babbo?
CRAZYkilt chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
awesome! by the way, where is Snow? i thought in the manga she isn't dead? although in the anime she is..
quillor chapter 24 . 12/8/2007
Nya, nya! I luv your story!
vivid4 chapter 25 . 12/3/2007
*sighs* So finally a good ending.

Rev. for c.24: The way Halloween died.. well, way sucked in my opinion, but really suits him - the pumpkin-headed was never a hero to die epically anyway.

Rev. for Epilogue: The best chapter, to my surprise, as suits this fic. But better was the omake - I rated The Old Liar 9.00 (ROFL - nostalgic old cheesy Chinese drama..) and 10.00 for Not Quite Dead LOL LOL LOL
sweet puppy chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
ur welcome! this is a really good fic by the way i was in suspense most of the time and was happy when alviss and dorothy got together(i support them too) i cant wait to read another of ur stories
BLAZE r e q u i e m chapter 25 . 12/2/2007
Such a good ending... The epilogue is...BEYOND FUNNY. The random stuff is AWSOME!
BLAZE r e q u i e m chapter 17 . 12/2/2007
T-that was creepy...O.O Weasel scares me now...
BLAZE r e q u i e m chapter 15 . 12/2/2007
I have the feeling that John's spells were random letters shoved together... ARE they?
FireyFlames chapter 25 . 12/1/2007
! I am so glad you included that marriage and mushy/funny scenes with Alviss and Dorothy! I feel really sad that it's ended, ended. ;_; And it's nice that Ginta came back in the end. Your outtakes were funny.
BLAZE r e q u i e m chapter 9 . 12/1/2007
W-what...? No reaction? Even after all the time she spent working to find/steal those Arms? Dorothy SLAVED for ages to get (most) of the Arms that Diana stole back, and when she finds out that OVER 2700 ARMS WERE STOLEN, she doesn't do ANYTHING? Wha?