Reviews for Intervention
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Oooh, that was very brave what those agents, and Charlie, did. :)
This story was filled with a lot of fun stuff to keep the laughter going throughout reading the whole thing. :D
EmilyChelidon chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Awesome. Super cute _
Cissyaliza chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
I see I didn't reviewed to this story. I like very much also when you write humour.
fighttowin1 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
I simply love this fiction...for when I'm in the mood for some fun! I had forgotten what this one was about..so I read it, I loved how you kept the reader pretty sure..but not positive about what was going on. That was a pretty dangerous plan...but it all worked out...and I got a good laugh at the end when they started the water gun fight and Charlie shot Alan with the water instead of Don. I could hear it play out as I was reading it...was perfectly written, and full of fun. Thank you so much for having taken the time to write this and to share it with us. I love your stories so much that I find myself reading them often. When I find one that I didn't review the first time I read it, I'm trying to do so now. :-)

Thanks again! Loved it...and ALL of your stories!
Miss Enthusiasimal chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Oh My Flying Geese that was funny! LOL! No better than Lol LMAO! (Laugh my ass off)
epalladino chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Hilarious. That was really well written. It seemed so real at first. I loved the judge's 'punishment'.

Thanks, Beth
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Oh man, that was hilarious! I loved how Don was "guilty" and the rest of them were taking him to court. I could definitely picture them doing this with the toy guns and the handcuffs, just for the fun of it. There were so many lines that had me cracked up.

/“Oh, come on. This is too much.” The prisoner commented. “You’re taking me in my own car?”

“Budget cutbacks.” Megan replied./

/“This is illegal.”

“Tell it to the judge.”

“I want my lawyer.”/

/“I know this judge. He’s biased.”/

/ “You’ve already found me guilty.” The prisoner said, shoulders slumping slightly.

“Damn straight.” The judge conceded./

/The prisoner lifted his chin, squared his shoulders and glared defiantly at the judge. “Fine. So what’s my punishment?”

“Rib-eye followed by ice-cream.”/

All of these and more were just too good. It must have been hard for them to keep a straight face while doing this.
Cairis Rin chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
That was very cute! Thanks for putting a grin on my face. :D
shaolingrrl chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Dang, this is cute. The contrast between the "just the facts" recounting and the actual events is great. Plus the image of Charlie in a vest... :-)
Synbou chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
That was a great story! There are so much I liked about it - Like Colby worry that the "Prisoner" could really create problems for them, Don's comment about the judge being biais, them taking him in his own car, Don's quick reflexes, etc.

Great job!

ISA
Las Vegas Navarro chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Job well done. Believable tactical raid, right down to the ribeye and ice cream. I love little shots like this that make the characters more vibrant. Bravo!
celadon chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
LOL! You did it! This was great - just hilarious!
Stellarsiren chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Hehe! Too cute:) Couldn't exactly figure out why it was Don being "arrested." Shoulda known it was on the charge of "Being a Work-aholic"...with missed obligations;) Lovely!
Magister Equitum chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Ha! This was just what I needed after a day like today, nothing seemed to go right with the transcripts for college. But this instantly cheered me up. My favorite line has got to be when Don says they are taking him in his own car, and Megan immediately comes back with "Budget cutbacks" and then the whole thing about the 'judge' being biased. Thanks for writing this to make us all laugh. :)
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
This was great. I love that Alan orchestrated the whole thing.