Reviews for Maybe Wishes Do Come True
CarebearKara chapter 4 . 8/7/2008
This is great.
Everleigh Rayne chapter 4 . 1/13/2008
poor tommy. i hope jommy get together.

pms! love it
Tater-K chapter 4 . 1/4/2008
this sttory is amazing! cant wait fro more!
love2burn4tim chapter 4 . 1/2/2008
I WOULD REALLY LOVE TO KNOW WHY JUDE LEFT CUZ EVERYTHING SEEMED GOOD BET. HER & TOMMY. SADIE SHOULD HAVE TOLD HIM CUZ WHAT JUDE DID WAS WRONG. IF TOMMY DID SOMETHING WRONG THEN I AGREE SADIE SHOULDN'VE SAID ANYTHING, BUT HE DIDN'T.

PMS!
101ISFAN chapter 4 . 1/1/2008
It was a cute post i like it more soon please
Jesusita316 chapter 4 . 1/1/2008
that was good post more soon please
Everleigh Rayne chapter 3 . 11/13/2007
short is better then nothing! i love this! its soo sweet. jude shouldnt of taken him away. i love how lucus wanted to stay he is so kute. post more soon :)
Camsma chapter 3 . 11/13/2007
That was wonderful! Jude is letting him see his son! Update soon again!
singer154 chapter 2 . 11/13/2007
OMG OMG OMG, that was super sweet!

AW!

Yeah, it did move kinda fast, but it's still really good.

You're a great writer!

Much luv: Annie
love2burn4tim chapter 3 . 11/13/2007
So sad. Why is Jude being like that? I don't get though why she left in the first place. I don't see Tommy at fault, unless I missed something. PMS!
love2burn4tim chapter 2 . 11/13/2007
Aww that's so sweet! Lucas recognized Tommy & Jude told him who his daddy is.
101ISFAN chapter 2 . 10/24/2007
Aw good post please more soon
Everleigh Rayne chapter 2 . 10/23/2007
omgg that was so kutee! he is soo sweet. poor tommy. he is so sweet when he cries. i dont think its too fast. i hope jommy will be okayy and then become jommy again somewhere down the line. im so glad ur going on with the ff, i love it so PMS!
Summers-Wind chapter 2 . 10/23/2007
Aw, really cute. I'm betting Jude's response will be... interesting... Tommy is NOT too OOC! He's actually pretty in character, in my opinion! ARG! Fake nails are so hard to type with! Okay, well, great chapter, Dude! It's awesome that you're writing again! So, Please continue, and Post More Soon! :-) ;-D

- Rin