Reviews for Not Soon Forgotten
Guest chapter 13 . 12/3/2016
You write wonderfully and this was a good story though it turned bit too angsty in the second half for my liking. I loved An Affair to Remember but I didn’t want to see Sess lose it all completely (besides, if he was such a famous business tycoon he would’ve been a billionaire right? They could’ve taken a lot but can’t have taken everything…) and I thought Kagome’s reasons for not telling Sess was too weak for all the angst in avoiding him. If she just lost very recent memories, I think she owed it to him to at least tell him why she couldn’t make it…

Nevertheless, it’s still a great story and well written, though it should come with a warning of angst. An excellent story for those who never saw An Affair to Remember. Thanks for sharing!
marushumnluvr4eva chapter 13 . 11/20/2016
this story was short, sweet, wonderful and i LOVED it. you write really well and i hope to read more of your stories. c'ya'
insanity1911 chapter 13 . 9/21/2016
Oh so mushy...but to be honest...I'm a sucker for happy endings and that had such a long way to come. ...*sigh* fantastic story really...
UnIQueHEaRT chapter 13 . 5/5/2016
EXQUISITE! I almost cried when kagome lost her memories but I have to remain strong until I know the ending of the story. Waiting was a good choice and it ended with a HAPPILY EVER AFTER! 3 3 bow to you dear author
Montara chapter 13 . 12/9/2015
I loved reading your story! Thank you so much for sharing!
Lacrimosa chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
I regret not reading this sooner. I really love the story( definitely one of my fave) and it is ( for me) one of the best.
Deadpool-girl chapter 13 . 7/28/2015
I loved the story, it was absolutely amazing
Lizzy-Margaret chapter 13 . 2/20/2015
Yay! I have been on Fanfiction for a while now and it is getting hard to find good stories like these which are so different from the original storyline but you made it work sooo well!

Great Job!
Insane is my name chapter 13 . 1/1/2015
I swear this is my favorite story, hands down. I'm just so in love with it. But who pushed her? Like i read that part three times and still don't know it, but I swear I loved it.
mademms16 chapter 13 . 12/18/2014
Very lovely story
GoldenGryphon chapter 5 . 3/2/2014
This story is so very... Bogey and McCall. Really. It reminds of those classic romantic flicks where you wonder if the couple are ever going to figure out that they are perfect for each other and the relationship is worth any sacrifice.
And you even have the guy trying to come between them! Plus the fun of previous engagements that would have to be dealt with.
They have really gotten themselves into a perfect mess, just by being themselves, haven't they?
Guest chapter 13 . 2/9/2014
I absolutely loved the story! It was the most romantic Sesshomaru and Kagome fanfic I do hope that there is a sequel to it.
dn chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
omg wtf tia
Dagger-Seishin chapter 13 . 3/20/2013
Lol I feel a it bad for inuyasha bt I loved th rest of he story. It wa written well and flowed well. A good. Story. Thank you
shae chapter 13 . 11/12/2012
beutiful story...full of emotion and angst and love everything a true love story needs...i wish it would of still went on when i reach the epilogue...keep writting i love Sessh/kag pairing!