Reviews for We are Epic
Guest chapter 17 . 6/9/2014
Im sorry, but wht kind of woman would want to date a man tht was capable of raping another woman, specially ur friend and then expect her to be ok with u dating tht guy. That is just sick
sara chapter 11 . 4/24/2014
Awful fic.. sorry, you write well but the story? Not good
they are all out of charater. If this was totally AU the change would be understandable, but you use fact of the show you don' give diferent background...
You story is a big angst fest.
Veronica wouldn' t cheats
logan wouldn't cheats with Duncan's girl
Dick and duncan are too much SOBs
Guest chapter 16 . 10/20/2013
I enjoyed the story, although some parts were strange, like Veronica hanging out with her rapists as if that would be possible after something like that. Hot Logan and Veronica sec scenes
W1ldf1re chapter 17 . 5/30/2013
Hallo

Wel I was watching veronica mars and googled to find a quote and came across your story and spent the last 3hours reading all of these.

I was incised thank you. Logan has been the subject of a lot of my dreams lately and this will make it even harder to get him out of there. Haha.

Anyway just wanted to say thanks for all the epic story's .

Much love

Ciske from South Africa
TLynnson chapter 17 . 10/18/2012
Wow that was some crazy shit!
HoneyBee1 chapter 17 . 12/27/2010
What a roller coaster ride. Her life is so fucked up and she manage to push everyone away. GLAD everything work out well in the end! Because if it ended badly, I was going to have a fit! LOL. Thanks, keep up the good work!
Very89 chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
One of the best VM fics!
Tearle chapter 17 . 11/23/2009
It's pretty good. A little crazy at times, but hey, it was different, and I like different.

I really liked the way you did the whole "This was X Logan. You like this Logan. This was X Logan. You don't know this Logan." That was a great way to convey all the different Logans I could see in the series _

Ch. 15 had me confused like whoa. We went from Logan being in the hospital and it being all lovey-dovey to an intervention...but then I read the "missing chapter" which made it make a WHOLE lot more sense. I liked this line in chapter 15: "I love you so much that each time I see you I want to trap you in this litte glass box so you'll never be in trouble again and I'll never have to worry about you at all." I totally think that's what Logan would say in that situation. Or really, any time he was scared for her.

I liked the beginning of chapter 16, where you didn't know if she was talking about Logan or some other character.

Best line in the whole thing: "Duncan kissing your neck is like making love to garbage. Both disgusting and wrong."
Raksha-Keller17 chapter 16 . 3/19/2009
Wow, this has left me emotionally drained. You scared me big time by making it seem as though Leo and V got together,lol.

You have stayed true to the characters and this is an awsome way for V and Logan's story to end, I would love to see this filmed.

Lol, wanna say thanks for this story and please continue Lean On Me, lol please.
cosmiclove chapter 17 . 9/20/2008
wow, I sighed after I read that they managed to

get together,

you shocked me first when I assumed she married Leo,

ha ha ha...you are cruel

the whole australia-epic is a great idea, totally original

and that is great of you to write something others did not

(and not to forget the hot scenes too),

and I like your style, the pov made me be a part of

this fic, and that Love have kids...cute

Well done!
cosmiclove chapter 4 . 9/19/2008
HOT HOT HOT
Rory Ace Huntzberger chapter 17 . 7/8/2008
love it
NeteleJala chapter 16 . 6/18/2008
Very nice ending!
paddyfoot92 chapter 15 . 6/9/2008
like the story please update soon
NeteleJala chapter 15 . 5/22/2008
WoW! Just read all of it...quite an emotional ride and very true to the show (in my understanding). I love how you make it that Veronica is the one with the problem when so many others blame it on Logan. Hang in there, can't wait to see the end!